PEAX Equipment

For those that don't have an Email on Hunttalk

Dude... after the donation and all of the spam whacking on the peanuts site, I'm going to need a new hat at least! Spammers are wearing me out!

Moosenuts, just figured I would make a donation while I still have a job.:eek: Sorry I couldn't afford the full 25$ ;)

Hats? you guys got hats?
I didn't get the global but will send something in if possible and when I think about it. (but this time I really am going to write "for a beer and a blowjob" on the memo line):rolleyes:

Coupon for the Shake will be well used :)

Anyway, I guess it's like a Company asking for a Tax payer/government Bailout. we didn't ask for the 700 Billion, maybe we should have ? :rolleyes: We have just over half so thats not bad.

For those that haven't sent anything in, maybe you should save the money so come the first of the year so when I "retire" and auction off the site you have a few extra coins to bid on it .......

I am gonna save all my money and buy it when Moosie retires....

Just like Cartman did with his amusement park, I will then ban everybody else.....

Mine, all mine!!!!

I am gonna save all my money and buy it when Moosie retires....

Just like Cartman did with his amusement park, I will then ban everybody else.....

Mine, all mine!!!!

That would be awesome. I would probably still lurk here, just so I could watch all of Jose's personalities argue with each other!!

Jabber... Thanks for the $0.31. Not that I'm making it a Challenge but thats one of the lowest Amounts I've gotten. But I did pee in my pants a little laughing so hard !! :D

And Bugler, Thanks for the extra Penny, After Paypal rounded their fee's I lost it in the transaction :p ;) Nothing like waking up to an Extra $0.32 to help pay for the site.

If I haven't said it before, you guys are the best !!! :D

Coupon for the Shake will be well used :)

Anyway, I guess it's like a Company asking for a Tax payer/government Bailout. we didn't ask for the 700 Billion, maybe we should have ? :rolleyes: We have just over half so thats not bad.

For those that haven't sent anything in, maybe you should save the money so come the first of the year so when I "retire" and auction off the site you have a few extra coins to bid on it .......

As a Bonus I'm adding some "whore cards" that Jose's Mexicans slipped into my basket when I was in Vegas ....:D:D

Well, if someone does buy this place, they should put a stop to thread-nuking. That would be cool...

My thread is nuked here, and I'm locked out of MM. Buzz suggests it may be because I'm a douche bag. Hello pot....

Moosie if you sell this place I better bet my money back BEOTCH, with interest!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back