Yeti GOBOX Collection

For those that don't have an Email on Hunttalk

I should pay for the abuse I take????? ;) Of course, I get to be a Nazi fascist dickhead moderator or admin or wtf.
I didn't know that was possible. Can we actually purchase being a moderator??? I want to be cool like Cali and be able to delete/edit posts at will. Thats gotta be worth like, what, 5 bucks??? I sent you a few bones a couple years ago, Moosie, and you hooked me up with the cool embroidered hat that I wear all the time. I'll send you some more in the next week or two.

I want to be cool like Cali and be able to delete/edit posts at will. Thats gotta be worth like, what, 5 bucks???

First, guppie, no amount of money will make you cool like me. :D hump

Thats gotta be worth like, what, 5 bucks???

Second, it takes a minimim of $6.57 to become a Super Moderator ;)

(Note that font gets bigger as you feed my ego...)

I'm not bidding against Big Fin for this place. I was expecting Bargain Bin pricing. :D

First, guppie, no amount of money will make you cool like me. :D hump

Second, it takes a minimim of $6.57 to become a Super Moderator ;)

(Note that font gets bigger as you feed my ego...)

you got a raise? Screw that I will sell my admin seat for $3.99 and a coupon for a brand spanking new 4x4 chevy truck from the 90's that I was givin.

Jose doesn't pay me to post here... but he does have a Kick "A" place to hunt Geese... Well, At least I'll find out tomorrow morning. If it isn't good, I'll ban him tomorrow afternoon ;)

Jose doesn't pay me to post here... but he does have a Kick "A" place to hunt Geese...

Are you sure you will be hunting for geese, or will you be sitting for geese?

I still vote "don't shoot".

It is one of those places I have to stop by and drink all their beer and eat their food every so often in order to stay in the farmer's good favour....

That sounds like my favorite pheasant hunting spot. This year I parked my pickup in their yard and walked down to the creek bottom to hunt and while I was gone his wife washed and vacuumed my pickup for me.

I still vote "don't shoot".

Oak,
You really need to shoot a few just to see what you are missing.

Nemont

Jose doesn't pay me to post here... but he does have a Kick "A" place to hunt Geese... Well, At least I'll find out tomorrow morning. If it isn't good, I'll ban him tomorrow afternoon ;)

Just make sure the rules of the relationship are agreed upon before you decide who's drivinghump

Thanks Nemont! When should I be there?

Come on up. The only thing you need is a shotgun and a license. Well and a few shotgun shells.

I have all the blinds, decoys, flags, trailers, etc, etc you need. Just bring some warm clothes.

I might suggest not this weekend. It appears that it is going to cool off a little and get a little breezy over the weekend.

Nemont

Im still waiting on a hat I paid for 9 years ago.

OAk, if you can be here tomorrow morning, we'll have the Donuts ready. I'll take care of your licence :D

OAk, if you can be here tomorrow morning, we'll have the Donuts ready. I'll take care of your licence :D

Better watch it. The way crap is going around here, I might take you up on it. I could leave now....;)

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back