Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

for sale, 1 Senate seat

A-con

One U.S. Senate seat

$ 1 million dollars, plus a future high paying, no-show job.
Buyer must move to Illinois and register Democrat.

Make cashiers check or money order out to “Blagojevich”
Or will accept cash in unmarked bills.:eek:

Acon,

Sorry, you can't sell it.... It is already on eBay...

ebay_screenshot_large.JPG

If this Gov. resigns, do they go back to the previous one or what? I heard he's in jail right now this morning. Maybe the Lt.Gov., is that person around?

...but to answer your question...no on going back to the previous one...but you knew that, right????

...but to answer your question...no on going back to the previous one...but you knew that, right????

I heard they were considering the previous Texas Governor who left Texas in 2000, but they had to disqualify him as he was even more corrupt than Blagwhoeverich.....

President-elect Barack Obama is calling for Blagojevich to resign.

Blagojevich responded, “I’ll do it if the price is right.”

from an article I read, the lt guv takes over. they didn't say for how long. til the end of the term? or until they have an election to replace the jailed ones. guessing til the end of the term.

and yes, the last one is in prison for "graft". got 6 years. think he's been there for 1-2 years now. they got him after he left office.

She was in the way.

Now think about it a minute. He must have been in a hurry to run like that. In fact, it looks as though he is on a track. If he was in a hurry, he wouldn't want to fall over, would he? That would slow him down.

He hit her because he wasn't looking where he was going. If he was looking, he would have swerved around her and not fallen over.

What's obvious in Idaho and Colorado, is pretty easy to see, when its possibly wrong or perhaps just an incomplete understanding, from a Texas point of view. The trouble is it requires a little thinking to see the whole point of view.

Why do you have that there Jose? Are you trying to say something?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back