Football General Talk

I saw it pointed out toady that the right tackle is out of formation too and they could of also called illegal formation. The rule is that each member on the line needs to have their helmet at least within the vertical plane of the centers beltline. No matter where you draw the centers beltline in that photo, the tackle is absolutely in his position on the line too far back.
The NFL is clearly trying to keep QBs alive and have given tackles a pass on that rule and about moving before the snap - those hop steps before the snap are driving me nuts, but I get it - and as long as called consistently doesn't really matter one way or the other.

Last edited:
The NFL is clearly trying to keep QB alive and have given tackles a pass on that rule and about moving before the snap - those hop steps before the snap are driving me nuts, but I get it - and as long a called consistently doesn't really matter one way or the other.
The Chiefs are way ahead in the 'hosed by a ref' department. I get it tho...unadulterated adoration, generational dough, and uncanny success is a slippery diva trap.

I think he's actually handled it well...now if he could just reign in his bride and goofy brother.

NDSU vs UM how to watch:

To listen:

How to listen to the Montana Grizzlies games in 2023
A radio stream will be available for all games on the Grizzly Sports Radio Network. The audio streams are available on TheVarsityNetwork.com, The Varsity Network App, GoGriz.com/Listen and the following affiliate stations:

Billings, KBLG, 910 AM, 105.5 FM
Butte, KOPR, 94.1 FM
Boulder, KOPR, 106.7 FM
Phillipsburg, KOPR, 105.5 FM
Glasgow, KLTZ, 1240 AM, 102.5 FM
Glendive, KXGN, 1400 AM, 103.1 FM
Great Falls, KXGF, 1400 AM, 98.3 FM
Helena, KMTX, 105.3 HD2; K240EM, 95.9 FM
Kalispell, KOFI, 1180 AM, 104.3 FM
Lewistown, KXLO, 1230 AM, 106.9 FM
Missoula, KGVO, 1290 AM, 98.3 FM
Plentywood, KATQ, 1070 AM, 107.1 FM
Polson, KERR, 750 AM
Ronan, KERR, 93.9 FM
Shelby, KZIN, 96.7 FM

It's a GREAT tough game thus far. SDSU is no joke though griz are about to slap the chit outta SDSU if we get past NDSU. It's a goooooood game.

Comparing the MVFC to the Big Sky is like comparing the SEC to the Pac12. Some good teams in both leagues for sure, but no comparison at the top or in physical play.
We were talking Montana vs Montana State. I never said anything about MVFC. South Dakota State should crush the Griz, but you never know.

Congrats to the Grizz. They made the plays they had to. Hope lots of you are going down to Texas - it is a fun game to attend in person.

Look forward to kicking their arse back to that hole in the ground, South Dakota...

Ya, ya - college football flips based on the team at the time though I'm all for SDSU getting a griz PUNT back home.Screenshot_20231216-234328.png

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back