Football General Talk

I say play him until he struggles. I think they can beat the Rams with Rush. Then evaluate before the Philly game. mtmuley
I can't wait to see the look on mcvays face after 2 weeks of brutal defenses over taking his offense.

It'll be glorious.

That game was bad. what’s worse is had Pittman caught another 1 yard pass, I would have won $450 off $10

Some pretty crappy football being played in the NFL right now.
Well I think I just became a new Rams fan.

"Shortly before halftime of the game at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, a fan ran across the field with what appeared to be a device letting out pink smoke. Rams linebacker Takkarist McKinley came toward the person then Wagner stepped in and laid him out with a big hit.

According to TMZ Sports, the individual is an activist for the Berkeley, California-based animal rights group Direct Action Everywhere and was trying to "raise awareness for a trial involving the alleged theft of pigs from a factory farm.""

Looks like the clown gained his notoriety. Thats the crap side of this setting...

Hey though... is he really a criminal (Running onto a sporting field is Criminal Trespass) or simply an undocumented employee of the stadium? I mean really! Why would we ever prosecute an undocumented employee?

Well I think I just became a new Rams fan.

"Shortly before halftime of the game at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, a fan ran across the field with what appeared to be a device letting out pink smoke. Rams linebacker Takkarist McKinley came toward the person then Wagner stepped in and laid him out with a big hit.

According to TMZ Sports, the individual is an activist for the Berkeley, California-based animal rights group Direct Action Everywhere and was trying to "raise awareness for a trial involving the alleged theft of pigs from a factory farm.""
Wagner will end up being a top 10 best Seahawk of all time, Ring of Honor type of player. Love him

Looks like the clown gained his notoriety. Thats the crap side of this setting...

Hey though... is he really a criminal (Running onto a sporting field is Criminal Trespass) or simply an undocumented employee of the stadium? I mean really! Why would we ever prosecute an undocumented employee?
I think the clown should be treated like any Yellowstone tourist that gets too close to a bison or bear and gets roughed up. Publicly shamed!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back