Football General Talk

I just want them to kick the snot out of the Packers. mtmuley
Oh ya. If they can get their secondary figured out, I think they could do some damage. Lots of talent both sides of the ball. Cousins seems frazzled a lot of the time, but man Jefferson is fun to watch

Four games in there are still a lot of teams in the running. Except San Francisco. mtmuley
Be careful you said that last year too then look what happened

You awakened me from a 6 week sabbatical.

Oh ya. If they can get their secondary figured out, I think they could do some damage. Lots of talent both sides of the ball. Cousins seems frazzled a lot of the time, but man Jefferson is fun to watch

Take it from a Vikings fan going back to their beginning, Most of their damage will be to their fan's hopes. So, don't get too excited just yet.

I haven’t caught more than a few minutes of college or nfl football on tv this year. Listened to overtime on the radio to the packers vs patriots. Can’t honestly say I miss it.
And that's fine. I happen to enjoy college football, the FCS mostly and the NFL. If it makes you uncomfortable, don't watch or listen. mtmuley

And that's fine. I happen to enjoy college football, the FCS mostly and the NFL. If it makes you uncomfortable, don't watch or listen. mtmuley
Never said it makes me uncomfortable. just busy working, hunting, enjoying the last few days of summer, and hanging with the kids. I’ll watch when it’s cold.

Never said it makes me uncomfortable. just busy working, hunting, enjoying the last few days of summer, and hanging with the kids. I’ll watch when it’s cold.
Sorry, misunderstood. I don't watch as much as I used to. Time mostly. Plus with the phone, I catch up when I want. Will come in handy antelope hunting this weekend. The Griz are rolling. mtmuley

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back