Caribou Gear Tarp

Football General Talk

Happy Birthday Jerry! Jerry Jones turns 80 and Jerry rice turns 60 today. I’m sure some of you cowboys fans already knew that because you’ve had it marked on your calendar all year.

Microphone guy who stepped in front of Davante Adams and got pushed filed a police report for being assaulted :ROFLMAO: Stupid/Dick move by Davante but pretty embarrassing to be Buttercup McMicrophoneholder looking for assault charges..
He might be a buttercup but he'll get lots of $$$ 🥳from the douchebag Devante for the dick move.

He might be a buttercup but he'll get lots of $$$ 🥳from the douchebag Devante for the dick move.
I don't fault Davante or Bobby Wagner for either of their actions if those dipshits want to be that bold and try some crap like in either of those situations. They got what they deserved, both of them. Each one will come out with some coin and 15 minutes of fame.

Makes about a much sense as these dipshits.

I don't fault Davante or Bobby Wagner for either of their actions if those dipshits want to be that bold and try some crap like in either of those situations. They got what they deserved, both of them. Each one will come out with some coin and 15 minutes of fame.

Makes about a much sense as these dipshits.

Did you see the Adams video? That cameraman was just doing his job. He wasn’t trying to be bold at all.

Meh, you'd think if you got a guy like that coming at you to try and get the eff outta there you'd have some common sense and decency to move.

Watch out 🤷‍♂️
I’m not saying he deserves any money out of it, because it didn’t look like he was hurt, but it’s a different scenario than the guy who ran out on the field with the smoke bomb. That guy got what he had coming.

I’m not saying he deserves any money out of it, because it didn’t look like he was hurt, but it’s a different scenario than the guy who ran out on the field with the smoke bomb. That guy got what he had coming.
Rewatching it I see faults on both parties. Could play out pretty interesting. Next thing you know people will be getting money when players accidentally go into the crowds.

For some reason i thought the camera guy was set up.

Back