Football General Talk

I'll never for the life of me figure out all the hate. There ain't 1 quarterback out there that gets hated on more than that guy for his performance.

The dude wins enough said. There is literally one play in his career that everyone goes back to and that was the over throw in the bowl. If he makes that throw that would've cemented him.

There's plenty of crayon eating QBs out there that can't get it done. I'd say there's about 6 that really need to step up and show people their worth and guys like Lamar and Dak are right at the top.

I'll never for the life of me figure out all the hate. There ain't 1 quarterback out there that gets hated on more than that guy for his performance.

The dude wins enough said. There is literally one play in his career that everyone goes back to and that was the over throw in the bowl. If he makes that throw that would've cemented him.

There's plenty of crayon eating QBs out there that can't get it done. I'd say there's about 6 that really need to step up and show people their worth and guys like Lamar and Dak are right at the top.
So true.
Meanwhile a 3rd string rookie for the Patriots is doing pretty well with his opportunity. Might be a QB dilemma soon enough.
Crayon eating...new one for me.🤣

QB hate comes with the game. I dig Brady though my wife speaks of him as if he's garbage.

To me? To each his/her own. Hate, Love, Screw, Flip Off... Whatever. Competition breeds cynics, fanbois, haters, and lovers.

e41ac8ad0cb6c6faaa40d56210782ca5.jpg

So what, he has a competent agent. It's only money...the owners won't go hungry because JG negotiated a smart agreement.

Grap is good. 'nuff said. Kapershit is bad. Brady is good. Cammie Neutered is bad. Dak is good. Mayfield is bad.

Kinda fun to rap whether to keep my day job or not.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
See65
Back