Football General Talk

Saban ain't gonna go pro. He wouldn't have the massive advantage in player selection he currently enjoys. Don't get me wrong, I think he's a good coach, but he's nowhere near as good as his dominance at Bama would make it seem.

All I know is I'm a huge Bills convert since they acquired Allen. I got to see nearly every home game he played at Wyoming. At this point I even root for the Bills against the Broncos.

The Brawl of the... East?

Haha! Yeeeha! 🤣😅🤣

The incident started when tight end Evan Engram retaliated after a late hit to running back Corey Clement. Safety Logan Ryan then came and leveled Engram from behind. The rest of the team, including Jones, then jumped into the melee, which drew immediate ire from the coaching staff. Nobody could've figured what was about to come next.

Jones was plucked out of the pile by offensive lineman Kenny Wiggins. Judge then started lacing into the group as a whole.

When asked why he got involved in the brawl, Jones responded that he is "part of the team." His involvement did not go unnoticed.

"Hey, golly. I love it," Clement said. "At the same time, we don't want to get our quarterback hurt. Pretty sure Daniel knows that as well. I hope he thinks twice before jumping back in there again."

I want to know what "part of the team" was Jones smashing his knuckles into, as the team QB? Haha!

@Sytes, In hockey they call that Tuesday.
Ehhh... to borrow a Cannuck word, "eh?"

I swear Ken, I spend more time w/ Google when confronted with a "noharleyyet" HT comment! Haha!

I've searched Google to understand Hockey terminology for the word, "Tuesday" and thus far I'm coming up with a Goose Egg.

my due diligence is losing patience. Hah! Have a feeling this one might have flown over my head. A hand?

If playoff teams were the only ones to receive media rights money a few teams would get their acts together.

I’ve been a long LONG time football fan (Ohio State and Browns). This is the first year I have zero games market except for the U of M v OSU game.

i’m 100% consumed by my 1st antelope hunt this fall, Doves every weekend I can, Deer hunting with my kids, and other birds!

Hopefully the games I do end up watching are not as political as in the past.

thanks for the post!

The Texas rookie QB Ehlinger will start for the Colts sometime this season. And then they will sign Rodgers next spring...

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back