Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Football General Talk

Jameis will throw a 4 pick game within the first 4 games and he'll be benched.

Cam..... wtf happened to him. It's interesting they cut him though still is a good option for a backup plan. If Jones goes down then what.....

Cam..... wtf happened to him. It's interesting they cut him though still is a good option for a backup plan. If Jones goes down then what.....
Cam has never been the solution for the Patriots. Short term fill in until they could find someone to work with.
Not certain Newton would become MORE serious as a backup.

Cam has never been the solution for the Patriots. Short term fill in until they could find someone to work with.
Not certain Newton would become MORE serious as a backup.
Oh I agree with that but he was a relatively inexpensive option for a veteran qb to. In glad to see Jones get the opportunity. The writing was on the wall for Cam after the first pre season game.

Oh I agree with that but he was a relatively inexpensive option for a veteran qb to. In glad to see Jones get the opportunity. The writing was on the wall for Cam after the first pre season game.
Handful of rookies getting the nod. I say why not with Jones. He seems to be pretty calm and collected. Yeah, hope he doesn't get hurt,but if he can survive ,his development will go into hyper mode which can only help the Patriots get back on track sooner. They were treading water with Cam.
Looking forward to watching the new look of alot of teams.

Former star QBs rarely make good backups and Cam has quite the ego. Probably would have ended up being a distraction.

Dak attack is locked 'n loaded:

“I love it the way it is. I wouldn’t want it any other way to be honest,”

"I’m ready. I’m definitely ready. I’m excited. I’ve put a lot of work in to get to this point,”

Buc's Brady vs Cowgirls Dak and...?

Rock & Roll! I'm rooting for ya Dak. Make some Cowbell music!

Dak attack is locked 'n loaded:

“I love it the way it is. I wouldn’t want it any other way to be honest,”

"I’m ready. I’m definitely ready. I’m excited. I’ve put a lot of work in to get to this point,”

Buc's Brady vs Cowgirls Dak and...?

Rock & Roll! I'm rooting for ya Dak. Make some Cowbell music!
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/3o6ozGTbQSAs2s0CAM" width="480" height="353" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="
">via GIPHY</a></p>

Last edited:
Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back