MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Football General Talk

Thats where I got my info?

"However, the “America's Team” nickname that refers to the Dallas Cowboys originated from the team's 1978 highlight film. It was narrated by John Facenda and he opened the film with the line, 'They appear on television so often that their faces are as familiar to the public as presidents and movie stars"

Thats where I got my info?

"However, the “America's Team” nickname that refers to the Dallas Cowboys originated from the team's 1978 highlight film. It was narrated by John Facenda and he opened the film with the line, 'They appear on television so often that their faces are as familiar to the public as presidents and movie stars"
OK. They did it. mtmuley

Don't know what to expect. Odds are obviously against them. It's a game for haters to gloat about if the Bucs win. But, it's only the first game of the season. I'm not judging the whole season on this game, whatever the outcome. Hem, you a bandwagon jumper? mtmuley
Ha...good try. Brady fan for...jeez, whats it been 20+ years? Winning years?
Having fun. Never have liked Dallas, but Dak is a good human being and I would like to see him have success after a tough.year.

How much?
$50 g/c any sporting store... with email g/c. Just got home. Not seen a stitch of the game though see the score is close to the called spread. you want to play it from here, I'll still take Bucs with 13. (13 points or more). Offer expires in 5 minutes.

well, I'm glad those 5 minutes expired... Cowgirls are holding their own... least from the score. Getting my white and blue pom poms out! 2nd half, here we come! I said the Cowgirls will win, right? ;)

Hey Sytes, the Cowgirl thing has been done before. Get with it. mtmuley
Heck... The Cowgirl games I attended, the BEST part of it were the Cowgirls! Flippin A! No other team has a finer Cheerleader squad! Hence, while I am a, "Cowboys" fan yet, I can not deny my true love for the team. ;)

I'd say Dak stuffed a whoopload of boot-leather in mouths tonight! Oh ye of little faith... OK, ok including mine!
400+ pass, 3 Pass TDs, w/ 1 Interception - not his error.

Zuerlien's 2 missed FG + 1 missed PAT bit along w/ Zeke stuffed six ways from Sunday...

Bucs pull the win with a final field goal?

I think the Cowboys shined and Brady threw his helmet in the locker room.

I'd say Dak stuffed a whoopload of boot-leather in mouths tonight! Oh ye of little faith... OK, ok including mine!
400+ pass, 3 Pass TDs, w/ 1 Interception - not his error.

Zuerlien's 2 missed FG + 1 missed PAT bit along w/ Zeke stuffed six ways from Sunday...

Bucs pull the win with a final field goal?

I think the Cowboys shined and Brady threw his helmet in the locker room.
So close. mtmuley

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back