Yeti GOBOX Collection

Football General Talk

Hats off to Dak…I think Zeke needs to worry more about running the ball and less about the Mickey Mouse/Princess Leia hairdo 😖

Brady being Brady 🤷🏻‍♂️

39320A6A-2CE6-4E5B-9BB3-ACB784BC18BC.jpeg

Not too shabby an effort for a road team against the defending champs. Blown no call OPI at the end didn't help...

Two take aways from last nights game.
1. Cowboys will be better than anyone thought
2. Tom Brady doing Brady things 1:24 on the clock is to much time
That is all

Those who are ragging on Zeke need to give him credit where it's due. No he didn't do a lot of running, but he did a helluva job blocking on that constant rush the bucs were applying. Lost a little sleep after that one.

Those who are ragging on Zeke need to give him credit where it's due. No he didn't do a lot of running, but he did a helluva job blocking on that constant rush the bucs were applying. Lost a little sleep after that one.
I have to agree for Dak to only be sacked 1 time. That’s a hell of a job. Especially with Bowles bringing blitz like he was. But you don’t pay a back top end money to block. I think they just knew they weren’t running against that front without Zac Martin on the o-line.

9ers an ugly 2 - 0 but I'll take it.
Can't wait to watch them against the Packers this Sunday night!
NFC west is 7 -1. They are going to beat each other to death again.

There were issues with the clock operation at the stadium. mtmuley
I read that the clock McCarthy was looking at malfunctioned. Seems like there would be some sort of backup plan in place.

It worked out in the end, but it sure would have been nice to get a few extra yards for the kicker.

I read that the clock McCarthy was looking at malfunctioned. Seems like there would be some sort of backup plan in place.

It worked out in the end, but it sure would have been nice to get a few extra yards for the kicker.
I think Zuerlein needed the confidence boost after the Tampa game. But, the Cowboys should have won that game by a couple touchdowns. They finally won a game that they normally give away. mtmuley

9ers an ugly 2 - 0 but I'll take it.
Can't wait to watch them against the Packers this Sunday night!
NFC west is 7 -1. They are going to beat each other to death again.
The niners don't need any more beatings.... I'm nervous on their outlook right now.

Losing both starting corners, a starting linebacker and 5 running backs by week two of season.
Par for the course if you bleed red and gold
Jimmy is gonna need to tee it up these next couple weeks. If Kyle can come up with some passing offense watch out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back