Football General Talk

Wilson would've taken the Cowgirls to the Super Bowl.
Well that and a couple good D picks to keep the opponent's score down.

Can’t remember where I saw it, but some “insider” predicted Rodgers would be a Saint next year. There’s probably no credibility to that prediction. As a Saints fan I would love to see it.

Trevor Lawrence seems to be filling a pro level set of NFL shoes quite well!
Granted it was against a second string Cowboys D though, placing the ball on the #'s... 11 of 12 is pretty fancy ball play for a rookie.

"Lawrence completed 11 of 12 passes for 139 yards and two touchdowns in three drives with the first-team offense in the Jaguars' 34-14 victory at AT&T Stadium."

edit added: <Link>

Last edited:
I don't know if the Boyz had enough cap space to deal for Minshew...but he'll make a Hurts a competent backup.

Why the heck would the Cowboys want this? :unsure: He was so good the Jags already traded him away.

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

A fun thread. Always fun to hate or love on the Cowboys. I became a Raiders Fan as a kid back in the 70s, you know, when they were good, I have been a fan and season ticket holder since I moved out west in 2012. I have been bitchin' about how bad they have become since 2003.

I remember sitting in a bar with a friend and fellow Raiders fan in 2014 when he says, "You know it may be the alcohol but I think the Raiders will go 10-6 this year." I looked at him a moment and replied, "It's the alcohol."

Fair point Gr8, they got him cheap and he'll be third behind Flacco. Minshew is certainly no Gilbert or Rush, right...:)

That's funny! If he's that good why did the Jags get rid of him? Lots of wishful thinking on the part of the writer.
That sounds like someone I know who thought Tebow was like the second coming of Christ. The Jags cut Tim Tebow the tight-end 2 weeks ago. :ROFLMAO:

Saints won't be the same without Brees. It will be interesting to see if Payton will use Hill as a starting QB.

My fellow MSU Bulldog Dak is going to have a heck of a year. The pressure will definitely be on him to make a deep playoff run.
Man I am going to miss Brees . Payton done said Hill want be the starter. He will use him like he has before.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back