Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Football General Talk

I accept this as a valid possibility. OBJ belongs with the Johnny Menziel team of years back. I am hopeful OBJ has changed but he is probably the person I’m least excited to have on board this team.
Yep..bakers performance was much better last year after OBJ went down.

The only reason the cowboys even have a chance is their division other than that Dak and Zeke aren't gonna get them there. Dak is the most overpayed QB in the game. Zeke ain't far behind him either.

Cleveland has a chance if they can keep their shit together. They were only a couple yards away from really rocking the world.

Be curious if Aaron shows up tomorrow.
oj5v7i013ry01.jpg

If my niners stay healthy they've got a chance. A hell of a lot better chance than the boys, all while doing it in the toughest division.
As of today, 32 teams have a chance. Division don't mean squat. But if you want to play that angle, the Cowboys have a great chance to win their division. Playoffs hit and it's all 0-0. mtmuley

As of today, 32 teams have a chance. Division don't mean squat. But if you want to play that angle, the Cowboys have a great chance to win their division. Playoffs hit and it's all 0-0. mtmuley
You can keep lying to yourself all you want. 'Mericas Team isn't going to the dance. Jonas.

You can keep lying to yourself all you want. 'Mericas Team isn't going to the dance. Jonas.
You take this way too seriously. I'm old enough to remember the epic 49'er Cowboy days. Great football. Epic football. I'd like to see it again. Hope your 9'ers have a great season. mtmuley

You take this way too seriously. I'm old enough to remember the epic 49'er Cowboy days. Great football. Epic football. I'd like to see it again. Hope your 9'ers have a great season. mtmuley
I told you yesterday buddy I'm here for the laughs. Those teams back in the day were unreal I still watch reruns with my son.

I told you yesterday buddy I'm here for the laughs. Those teams back in the day were unreal I still watch reruns with my son.
It was fun wasn't it? As a Cowboy fan of over 45 years, I have built up resistance. Oh yeah, "The Catch" sucks. Still tears my heart out. mtmuley

This isn't the 80s anymore...... this is millennial football. Where players can bitch and moan over making 15 vs. 20mil, control teams, request trades, create super teams and still lose.

I would be surprised if they make the wildcard round. Sorry partner Dak isn't the guy....
Dak's the guy alright...if Jerrah ain't Jerrah.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back