Football General Talk

Dak is over rated and over paid but that happens when you have worse GM in league! Cowboys likely finish 2nd in division that gets won again by a 8/9win team, they are among best in league at being average. I think Tampa will be ok but dont see a deep run. Curious about rogers, if he ends up in denver they could be a lot better! In the end i think its bills/kc vs GB(with rogers)/Rams. Curious about chargers, bengals, WTFs, browns. Dumster fire houston will continue to burn.
Watching this prediction. mtmuley

Chiefs are bad ass! While I'm a Cowgirl fan, Chiefs are pretty awesome to watch! Mahomes has one epic QB all star potential. Dig his Captain style as well.
If you can just get his mom to stop tweeting during football games...haha

The first three overall picks in the 2021 NFL Draft were used on quarterbacks, marking the first time that had happened since 1999.

Mac Jones. Enjoyable to watch. Sit Cammy Neutered on the bench to flair his clothing colors and let a rookie QB show how it's done.
Losing Edelman's a bitch... though a good TE setting fits Jones quick release play style.
Not much for WR's though the big D looks like it has a top potential.
Maybe some magic stirring in New England for 2022.

MC Hammer - Instead of "Can't Touch This", it's "Won't/Don't Touch This"! Haha!

That's a danger topic to click, yammer, etc... Sheesh, today's society - Will be the next Theodore Roosevelt Statue torn down because... balh. Anyhow - back to The Legend... Tom Brady! Patriots bite it the first year Brady leaves and Brady takes the first year Buc's for a Super Bowl Ring.

Even haters have to acknowledge... That's some badassery QB'ing!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back