Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Football General Talk

In other news Texas and OU strongly rumored help the rich get richer over at SEC....

They will make a lot more money, but it will be different for Texas not being able to run the show. The success of the SEC has always been built on equal distribution.

Texas doesn’t deserve to run the show anywhere. I’m a fan and hope Sark succeeds but the horns have underperformed for too long.

Texas doesn’t deserve to run the show anywhere. I’m a fan and hope Sark succeeds but the horns have underperformed for too long.
I agree. I’m not sold on Sark. Working under Saban doesn’t guarantee success, as we’ve seen before.

The name changes need to stop all over the sports world, not a fan. But I think its safe to say that the Chiefs will be a favorite this year. Mahomes is one hell of a QB, even when compared to the aging Tom Brady who seems like who could play til he needs a walker. I have a hard time seeing cowboys in a divisional game though.

The only reason the cowboys even have a chance is their division other than that Dak and Zeke aren't gonna get them there. Dak is the most overpayed QB in the game. Zeke ain't far behind him either.

Cleveland has a chance if they can keep their shit together. They were only a couple yards away from really rocking the world.

Be curious if Aaron shows up tomorrow.

The only reason the cowboys even have a chance is their division other than that Dak and Zeke aren't gonna get them there. Dak is the most overpayed QB in the game. Zeke ain't far behind him either.

Cleveland has a chance if they can keep their shit together. They were only a couple yards away from really rocking the world.

Thanks for the much needed laugh on a crappy Monday. Cleveland. Can't say it with a straight face. mtmuley

Kyle Pitts has a strong case for potential offensive rookie of the year, no Julio to share catches with, none of the pressure that comes along with being a "savior" qb on a marginal team.

1627355965438.png
Not saying they would have made it to the super bowl and definitely not saying they could have won against the 🐐 but man this was frustrating. Hope they make it as deep or further this year, sure was neat seeing them in post season and actually being competitive.

giphy.gif

Until the owners of these teams take a stand against their players kneeling & their disrespect to our nation, I WILL NOT disgrace the country I volunteered to go forth in two wars a nano-second of my time by,even acknowledging the NFL's existence......

Haters gonna hate. They lost by 5, my math says a missed targeting call cost them the game.
I'm not hating i was rooting for them. Im a bills fan and sure didn't wanna play the chiefs. When the game was on the line henne beat them. Thats what cost them the game.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back