Football General Talk

Jerry very May well wait for him, but I would be Leary of a person who “takes a year off” with one year left on his contract. If he still had breeze and a championship caliber team would he take the year off or would he finish his contract out?
Saints are not a competitive team and have significant cap issues to sort out so I think Coach said, eh, I don't need to coach 11 losing games next season even if get paid millions.

What didn't work magnet? mtmuley
49ers knocked the Saints out of the playoffs in a spectacular game after the saints tried to end players careers.
"Kill Frank Gore’s head" "Blow out Michael Crabtree’s knee" "Hit Alex Smith’s chin." "Clip Vernon Davis’ ankles." "Put a lick on Kyle Williams recently concussed head"

49ers knocked the Saints out of the playoffs in a spectacular game after the saints tried to end players careers.
"Kill Frank Gore’s head" "Blow out Michael Crabtree’s knee" "Hit Alex Smith’s chin." "Clip Vernon Davis’ ankles." "Put a lick on Kyle Williams recently concussed head"
They won a Super Bowl after beating Favre and Minnesota then Manning and Indy.

Hunttalks very own Adam schefter!

It's a bittersweet feeling I have. As a bills fan I despised him but always recognized his talent. It's like the evil empire has left...your glad but who will fill the shoes?
I think the time is right for Brees, Brady, Roethlisberger and Rogers to move on. The next generation of elite quarterback battles are set with Mahommes, Allen, Burrows and Hebert on deck. And B. Young will join them in a few years.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back