Caribou Gear Tarp

Football General Talk

They all had a better skill set as a quarterback. So does Mahomes and Josh Allen. Without his coaching for 20 years, he doesn't get 7. If he had 1 ring, we wouldn't be talking about it. mtmuley
Without him his coacheswouldn't have 6 and 1...just the way it is....for years in NE he took way less money to have a better team and it showed

Actually hated Payton and Gregg Williams before that - they were well known in nfl as some of the biggest pricks to ever walk the sidelines.
I remember that game!! I was rooting hard for the Vikes. Couldn’t believe AP fumbled those two drives. I had to turn it off when they were going after Favre’s knees and weren’t getting flagged for it.

My HC preferences:

1. Daboll (gone)
2. Hackett (gone)
3. Harbaugh
4. O’ Connell
5. The corpse of Walsh
6. The rest
Funny how you despise smug guys like Roger's but don't mind having a smug coach who doesn't keep his word on staying places or as soon as trouble arises he bounces....#3 now your #1 pick maybe its his Walmart pants lol

Funny how you despise smug guys like Roger's but don't mind having a smug coach who doesn't keep his word on staying places or as soon as trouble arises he bounces....#3 now your #1 pick maybe its his Walmart pants lol
I think Harbaugh is more fanatical than smug and he negotiated a buyout number to leave Mich early for the nfl so completely on the up and up.

Wondering why the rest of the team even shows up. 🤷
?? The NFL catered the whole game to QBs. Do you pick a movie because of the supporting cast or do you watch a movie because of guys like Denzel?

My HC preferences:

1. Daboll (gone)
2. Hackett (gone)
3. Harbaugh
4. O’ Connell
5. The corpse of Walsh
6. The rest
The Giant’s DC has Vikings written all of him! Veteran team with a solid foundation on D, is a Defensive coach’s dream.

The Giant’s DC has Vikings written all of him! Veteran team with a solid foundation on D, is a Defensive coach’s dream.
Our D is a disaster. Over paying 2 LBs on downside of their career. Not a single starting caliber cornerback signed for next year. No starting quality 3rd linebacker. Only one game changer on the D-Line and he has barely played the last two seasons. A ring of honor S but who is over paid for the position and likely on the downside of his career. The Vikings future (as is that of the entire nfl) is offense.

Our D is a disaster. Over paying 2 LBs on downside of their career. Not a single starting caliber cornerback signed for next year. No starting quality 3rd linebacker. Only one game changer on the D-Line and he has barely played the last two seasons. A ring of honor S but who is over paid for the position and likely on the downside of his career. The Vikings future (as is that of the entire nfl) is offense.
Well, when you put it like that…

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back