PEAX Equipment

Football General Talk

You will be hard pressed to find a major sports commentator that doesn’t have Mahomes #1.
I thought Lamar was pretty clearly the media favorite (at least until today). But I'm speaking only for this year. What has been matters so much less than what is.

Anyway, I wonder what it takes for the Purdy haters to give up. Maybe a ring will do it... nah... ;)

I thought Lamar was pretty clearly the media favorite (at least until today). But I'm speaking only for this year. What has been matters so much less than what is.

Anyway, I wonder what it takes for the Purdy haters to give up. Maybe a ring will do it... nah... ;)
MVP for the season given overall team success but he rarely breaks into top 4 when comparing top qbs.

MVP for the season given overall team success but he rarely breaks into top 4 when comparing top qbs.
It seems like this year, Lamar, Burrows, and what's his name for the Bills were the media darlings by a long shot. Mahomes seemed to get crumbs for attention in comparison.

• Haha
Reactions: Hem
Think they would've called that roughing the passer on Mahomes today Purdy took?
100% Mahomes would have cried his ass off and America would have demanded a rule change.
That was a good game the lions played hard. I really didn't see any of the crap the packers were doing like acting chirpy/ pushing then flopping to draw penalties or playing to get pass interference calls instead of trying to catch the ball.
The lions thought they could beat the 49ers straight up and they dam near did.

Last edited:
The team earned the win and the fans can have their fun, but if you think for one second Shannahan wouldn't swap Purdy for Mahommes, Allen, Stroud, Hebert, Hurts or Burrow you are smoking something. Hell he tried to get Cousins at last Senior Bowl but would only give a 3rd and Vikes passed.

Last edited:
The team earned the win and the fans can have their fun, but if you think for one second Shannahan wouldn't swap Purdy for Mahommes, Allen, Stroud, Hebert, Hurts or Burrow you are smoking something. Hell he tried to get Cousins at last Senior Bowl but would only give a 3rd and Vikes passed.
Doesn't look too me like he needs to.

Thinking about this matchup- the one thing that impresses me the most about both teams is how long they have been really, really good.

The NFL is set up to prevent that from happening, but both the Chiefs and the 49ers have found a way to remain at or very near the top for the better part of a decade now. Props to their GMs and coaches for that as well as the players.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleyhunter456
Back