Football General Talk

Who has bigger? Mahomes or Purdy? mtmuley
Good question. I won't wager against either of them. Should be an excellent game, but it is fun to see this guy that gets almost as bad press as Taylor Swift at a Chiefs game in his first Superbowl (of how many I wonder?).

Pretty interesting actually.

Maybe the most annoying part of this game is listening to Olsen run his mouth for 3 and a half hours.
Agreed, Campbell needs a wheelbarrow for his balls, cause he tripped all over them in this game.

Maybe the most annoying part of this game is listening to Olsen run his mouth for 3 and a half hours.
Agreed, Campbell needs a wheelbarrow for his balls, cause he tripped all over them in this game.
Agreed!!!

Should be a good Super Bowl. But no comparison between Mahomes (undisputed #1 QB in NFL today and already top 5 all time) and an up and down Purdy.

Should be a good Super Bowl. But no comparison between Mahomes (undisputed #1 QB in NFL today and already top 5 all time) and an up and down Purdy.
I don't know about Mahomes being undisputed - at least not this year. I think Purdy can do the job, but Purdy does have CMC, and maybe some others. This second half, I think Purdy really willed the turnaround with his running and clutch play. Mahomes can do that too.

By now the odds makers must have favorite and margin. What is the Vegas line? I can't even guess who they pick.

I don't know about Mahomes being undisputed - at least not this year. I think Purdy can do the job, but Purdy does have CMC, and maybe some others. This second half, I think Purdy really willed the turnaround with his running and clutch play. Mahomes can do that too.

By now the odds makers must have favorite and margin. What is the Vegas line? I can't even guess who they pick.
KC by 3 is my guess on the line.

You will be hard pressed to find a major sports commentator that doesn’t have Mahomes #1.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back