Football General Talk

Probably. He’s 0-18 against ranked teams while at Nebraska.

He sure hasn't turned out to be the answer they thought he would be at the head of the program but he must have had some good negotiation skills.

He sure hasn't turned out to be the answer they thought he would be at the head of the program but he must have had some good negotiation skills.
And I think they will have a hard time canning him since he has such history with the program.

nick-saban.gif

If anything... football brings out the fun smack talk! :)

Test Question: When the Saints play the Cowboys - Both are notorious for crappy ref calls... Who gets to blame the game on the refs?

The Loser

Last edited:
If anything... football brings out the fun smack talk! :)

Test Question: When the Saints play the Cowboys - Both are notorious for crappy ref calls... Who gets to blame the game on the refs?

The Loser
Looks like the Cowboys got a few paybacks from last week from the refs. Thanks. But we really could have not used the calls last week.

Hey @EYJONAS! it’s not looking good for you in our Cowboys bet. They are 3 games up with 5 to play. Of those 5 there are 2 games with Washington, 1 with the Giants, and 1 with the Eagles.

I’m really disappointed in Hill’s play last night. 4 INTs! Maybe it was the hurt finger from earlier in the game, but I’m not sure. I hope the Saints can pick up a QB this offseason.

I’m really disappointed in Hill’s play last night. 4 INTs! Maybe it was the hurt finger from earlier in the game, but I’m not sure. I hope the Saints can pick up a QB this offseason.
Hill would be an awesome TE! That guy made more great TE/RB runs last night than most players in those positions w/in the NFL as it is!
The interceptions killed the Saints though it appeared contagious as Dak shared the same!
A fun cluster F of a game on both sides though Cowboys clearly had the better action.

They definitely need a Star QB. Saint are a great team though the weak spot is the QB. Morale's taking a beating too.

Dig Payton, Kamara, etc. Even dig Hill for his versatility though a starting QB can not go head to head with a defense! Otherwise concussions - oh wait, that's already been the case...

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RichardMargarine
Back