Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Football General Talk

I enjoyed a football trifecta of sorts.

1. Griz lay an ass whipping the Cats.
2. The Vikes find a way to beat the Pack
3. Cowboys lose to the Chiefs

With the vikings neck and neck with the 49ers It should be a great game next week. A chance to decide your own future.

I wish Trey lance would have started at the beginning of the 4th qtr. He really needs the snaps
Hopefully they can continue to build, looking pretty good right now. Minnesota has played some ball this year they just haven't been able to close it out or finish.

Too bad Karen's vag started to hurt Sunday and he couldn't get it done...… not.

Trey will have his day soon, i am surprised we haven't seen him though. Jimmy G though, #1 ranked QB the last 3 or 4 weeks what the hell?!

Hopefully they can continue to build, looking pretty good right now. Minnesota has played some ball this year they just haven't been able to close it out or finish.
I think that the vikings are good but inconsistent. With a good game plan and a little luck they can beat anyone.
Jimmy G though, #1 ranked QB the last 3 or 4 weeks what the hell?!
Jimmy is playing as good as he ever has but we have all of the offensive weapons right now so its as easy as it has ever been. If you can get Mitchell running the ball and Debo back out as a wide receiver this offensive is going to be really good.
Debo only had 2 targets because he was in the backfield most of the game.
Watching the 49ers block is the best part of Shanahan's scheme.
When you put Von Miller down on his back you are doing it right.

TD audible...
aaron-rodgers-of-the-green-bay-packers-calls-for-a-timeout-against-picture-id1353309852

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back