Football General Talk

I know better than to crow about the Viking's lead. The Vikings have squandered bigger leads than the one they presently have.

As both a Seahawk fan and also anti-Rodgers I had high hopes for today, instead they should be marketing
No-Doze instead of Budweiser 🥱🥱
I find it pretty ironic that he still is doing the same thing he was just fined for? Or since he's had the rona now is he exempt from wearing his mask?

What a league of inconsistencies, the only constant I have so far is my 9ers continue to disappoint.

Yeah I coached in the same district where Rodgers grew up/went to school (Redding/Chico/Butte area in Cali). He always did think he was the smartest man in the room even as a high school kid…. Doesn’t appear to have changed much

Yeah I coached in the same district where Rodgers grew up/went to school (Redding/Chico/Butte area in Cali). He always did think he was the smartest man in the room even as a high school kid…. Doesn’t appear to have changed much
That has been evident for his nfl career in Green Bay. In seasons that are going good all is well. But when seasons are tough we run the coach out of town. Brett Favre hated him at first. Most thought it was cause Rodgers was picked to replace him. But maybe it was because Rodgers thought he was an entitled little $&@“6 before he earned respect in the league. After this year he will most likely be on to somewhere else and he will demand such a high price for 1 or 2 seasons that he will set that team back for many years all without winning another championship all in the name of greed.

The Denver Broncos are just a bad team who got beat down by another bad team on Sunday at Empower Field at Mile High.

I hate it when I read a quote like this and just nod my head while sipping coffee.

Not so fast...
state-farm-commercials-youll-aaron-rodgers-february-memes-76502162b89019d2-64308741e9f02b53.jpg

Ryan and team played a terrible game attributed to Cowboy's defense, compounded by DAK's BACK!

Dak's class farrr outweighs Cammy's girly, "I'm Baaack" with his Cinderella wandering hair.

My power is out. Play by play please. mtmuley
I might be getting ahead of myself.

Stafford back to back picks one a pick 6.
49ers 17 play td drive

Hard pounding physical football.

Rams just scored td.

14-7

Reactions: Hem
Back