Yeti GOBOX Collection

Football General Talk

Just in case some of you don’t want to try to find this earlier in the thread. The bet was that the Cowboys make the playoffs. @EYJONAS! That profile pic will have never looked better. @mtmuley is going to love it.

8E1DE090-6559-46B0-9B06-4C8A3BD0A91A.png

Last season the Bucs got healthy and their timing chain synched. If that ever happens for the Cowboys, Jerrah will lap the revenue field…again. They have some very talented young and veteran players, hope they gel at the right time.

Well I'm glad the Boys won but they still didn't look like when they had that 6 game winning streak.
They seem just a little out of sync.

Yeah they need to find their run game again. You take the long Pollard run out of the equation and it was slim pickens on the ground last night.
That was a sweet burst, he’s making Zeke look slow. I would like to see Tire Iron full health also.

I think your right. Love all the people back backpedeling their Mac Jones comments. Hilarious
I honestly thought the kid would need a year, maybe two.
Impressive performance even if he/Patriots fizzle a bit.
But there they are in the thick of things.
If they handle Buffalo, anything is possible with a great defense....injuries aside.

Yep, the Patriots are the hottest team in the league right now.
I think people forgot they spent 165+ million last year in free agency.

Mac Jones is turning out to be one hell of an aspiring young qb though with basically being thrown right to the wolves. Even with talent there's a lot of QBs that can't process the way he can.

I love the 9ers going all in on Trey Lance because ultimately I think he'll work with Shanahan ideas. Watching Jones though he is pretty special even if he tries and twist people's ankles.

Huh? Belichick is grooming that kid. No way he is as far along with any other coach. mtmuley
I don't disagree. How many first rd draft picks have been that successful in the last 10 years and he went 15 or something.

I'll agree with the sports talk folks that this may be Belichicks best year of coaching yet.

Back