Football General Talk

I remember when the Packers lost to the Seahawks on that botched onside kick to go to the SB- I got so pissed I had to leave the house and go walk around the block. I was shaking mad.

I got about halfway and I realized how ridiculous it was- here is me, all PO’d and my day (week) ruined… and the players were smiling and hugging members of the other team immediately after the game. Never got real riled up since that day, it’s just a game. But it is fun!

Never thought about my free-agency in this. Damn? I'm taking offers.

I can like the Pack and the Lions well enough. I don't think they will get far, probably not beyond the first round.

I think Flacco won a SB once. I suspect he could do it again and that would be cool.

But I think I'll take the 9ers. Although I could not have named him when he was "our" qb as a college player, I think he might be an alright guy. About the polar opposite of a drama queen like Rodgers, for instance. So, I'll take the 9ers for now, unless someone makes me a better offer. :)
Brock Purdy wasn’t front and center in one of your classes?

Let the Jerry Jones rumors begin!

LOVE this portion:

"The only way for McCarthy to convince some of his critics that he's secure, and not about to be replaced by Belichick, is for McCarthy to win a Super Bowl ... now."

Go McCarthy, Go!
Guaranteed Monday headlines:
"Jones Fires McCarthy after horrendous blow out loss to Love and the Packers - Already contacted Belichick for interview"

Guaranteed Monday headlines:
"Jones Fires McCarthy after horrendous blow out loss to Love and the Packers - Already contacted Belichick for interview"
In Green Bay papers it will read:
"I'M LOVING THAT"
<insert photo of Love with his hand held open in the air representing the # of TD's he threw>

Brock Purdy wasn’t front and center in one of your classes?
I was a huge 9er fan throughout Montana, Young, and Smith. No mas.

That said,

Brock is no "Joe Cool" Montana. However, he's moving in a positive direction within the nerfed down modern football game compared the the Montana era of "roughing the passer".

One thing is certain, his less than 1 million $$$ has a "Show me the $$$! ringtone.

49ers-frisco.gif

I was a huge 9er fan throughout Montana, Young, and Smith. No mas.

That said,

Brock is no "Joe Cool" Montana. However, he's moving in a positive direction within the nerfed down modern football game compared the the Montana era of "roughing the passer".

One thing is certain, his less than 1 million $$$ has a "Show me the $$$! ringtone.

49ers-frisco.gif
Did you see his interview where they asked him about Christian McCaffreys Christmas present to the team and what he got everyone? He just said he couldn’t afford it on his own! 😂

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otto247
Back