Football General Talk

Let the Jerry Jones rumors begin!

LOVE this portion:

"The only way for McCarthy to convince some of his critics that he's secure, and not about to be replaced by Belichick, is for McCarthy to win a Super Bowl ... now."

Go McCarthy, Go!
Listened to some of this drivel as I drove home. Let's just watch the games. Fing stupid to do otherwise. mtmuley

Playoff Calcutta is done. Since the Vikings will be doing the same thing as me (watching - however some of them will be on a beach), I will be cheering hard for the Bills, Cowboys, and 49ers!!!

Listened to some of this drivel as I drove home. Let's just watch the games. Fing stupid to do otherwise. mtmuley
are-you-not-entertained-gladiator.gif

Unequivocally, NFL = Entertainment.

All humor aside, the game is where it's at for my family. The humor with public forum football threads keeps levity between opposing fans.

Without such light hearted banter, it would be a pissing match against team fans and refs Fk'd calls, depending on who's side lost momentum/the game.

THAT would be fking stupid.

It is not difficult for Vikings fans to detest Packer QBs, but these two make it really easy.

It shows you what a train wreck the Jets are, that they thought a washed up diva was any sort of solution.

I hope Rogers is able to play twice as long next year, before getting hurt again.

Please Coach McDaniel, rid us of the swifty inanities tomorrow...

My money's on KC since it'll be so cold those Miami players may not be in the right head space.

Back when BUF beat DAL in Buffalo, a former player mentioned that when you're from a warm city and it's that cold during the game, you don't want to be on the field as bad, and that's what the Cowboy players looked like.

Back