Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Football General Talk

Keep talkin dirty to me. Jalen re-injured, TB the goat, hard to beat a division rival three times in a season, hawks on the rise, playoffs too much for Purdy. . .

And just as the table set for vikes they lose to last minute drive by D. Jones.

:(
I just noticed he was kept bottled up in that last game. That offense isn't at full potential until he uses his legs. mtmuley

I did get this memory with my aging mom however so it really didn't matter if they won...10 years from now we probably won't exactly remember what was on the line this day, sure we will remember they lost but it won't be what was important.

View attachment 259900
I am a Viking fan but one of my boys ended up being a Packer fan. Took him to a game at Lambeau when he was 12. An experience we will never forget.

I won't argue hard against Brady's GOATism, but NOW he is middle of the pack on a good day. Last year was the same.
For certain. I am expecting a better show than AR....hopefully.
Time for him to hang up the cleats. But I bet one more year, unless he gets demoralized. Man has alot of fight, though.

So can TCU get the job done tonight?

I believe it may take divine intervention to win the game for the horny frogs.

But considering what it took to get them here it's certainly possible.

USC had to lose to Utah
South Carolina had to beat Clemson and Tennessee
LSU had to beat Bama on a last second kick.
TCU has to escape several close calls including OT vs OSU.

That got them in the playoff

Then in the playoff a bad call on a Michigan TD, and a perfectly timed fumble changed the game.

Seems like Destiny

For certain. I am expecting a better show than AR....hopefully.
Time for him to hang up the cleats. But I bet one more year, unless he gets demoralized. Man has alot of fight, though.
He’s only 39, think he plays.

Also think the real Jawja shows up tonite but still pullin’ for the Frogs.

I think Tampa and Tom will beat Dallas at home. Dallas really slows down on grass. We will see. Maybe the Vikes squeak by the Giants but I wouldn't bet on it.

I'll be on team TCU tonight. About go time
Just looked at odds on ESPN. I don't follow college pro football, but it appears that TCU is the Vikings of College ball. No one believes in them. Even with an impressive record. They are being given a 27% chance of winning. Hope that inspires them.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back