Caribou Gear

Football General Talk

Cowboys better beat Brady.
If Brady beats the Cowboys with this Bucs team how much more evidence do the final( few) naysayers need to conceed GOAT status. Hint: @noharleyyet , @Sytes , @BrentD.....just get over it once and for all no matter the outcome.🤣
Brady is better than the third or fourth stringer who beat Jerrah yesterday...best I can do Hem.

Dan Campbell should be coach of the year. He didn’t win the super bowl or even make the playoffs but he had the lions fighting even though they were fighting for nothing.
I object to moral victories in all forms. - a coach on the outside looking in can’t be better than all 14 coaches who bested him in the regular season W/L column.

Last edited:
guy who is looking forward to spending time with his kids post-football,

Heck, wasn’t even enough to get Brady off the field. He turned his back on a billionaire super model and his kids for one more run. Some of these guys can’t walk away.

I object to moral victories in all forms. - a coach on the outside looking in can’t be better than all 14 coaches who bested him in the regular season W/L column.
Yeah but it's not often one does so much with so little. Meanwhile there are the Cowboys and Packer who did so little with so much. I think the Lions are the real deal, unfortunately.

Cowboys better beat Brady.
If Brady beats the Cowboys with this Bucs team how much more evidence do the final( few) naysayers need to conceed GOAT status. Hint: @noharleyyet , @Sytes , @BrentD.....just get over it once and for all no matter the outcome.🤣
I won't argue hard against Brady's GOATism, but NOW he is middle of the pack on a good day. Last year was the same.

Yeah but it's not often one does so much with so little. Meanwhile there are the Cowboys and Packer who did so little with so much. I think the Lions are the real deal, unfortunately.
They are packed with high draft picks and should be ascending, and when they get there maybe then he deserves it. This is not the talentless and mismanaged lions of the past. Time will tell if they pull it off.

I agree with what Brent says.

They are packed with high draft picks and should be ascending, and when they get there maybe then he deserves it. This is not the talentless and mismanaged lions of the past. Time will tell if they pull it off.
I think the most promising team of the future is actually the Seahawks. They have 5 starting rookies from the 2022 draft class with 2 more rookies they drafted serving as current backups. In 2023, they have the number 5 pick they got from the Broncos in the Wilson trade, pick number 18 or so, number 34 or so again from the Broncos in the Wilson trade. So almost 3 first round picks. For a team that is currently competitive, that is a lot of young talent showing up to town. That means they can afford to spend some cash on high quality FA since their rookies are earning entry level contracts and playing well.

I think the most promising team of the future is actually the Seahawks. They have 5 starting rookies from the 2022 draft class with 2 more rookies they drafted serving as current backups. In 2023, they have the number 5 pick they got from the Broncos in the Wilson trade, pick number 18 or so, number 34 or so again from the Broncos in the Wilson trade. So almost 3 first round picks. For a team that is currently competitive, that is a lot of young talent showing up to town. That means they can afford to spend some cash on high quality FA since their rookies are earning entry level contracts and playing well.
A fair chance the Wilson trade looks like walker trade and sets up hawks like Jimmy J cowboys for years to come. But the nfl takes weird twists.

Once they let him out of the pocket again, one hit to that shoulder.... mtmuley
Keep talkin dirty to me. Jalen re-injured, TB the goat, hard to beat a division rival three times in a season, hawks on the rise, playoffs too much for Purdy. . .

And just as the table set for vikes they lose to last minute drive by D. Jones.

:(

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caveman84
Back