Caribou Gear Tarp

Football General Talk

Hawks didn’t deserve to be there in the first place. Lions did and would’ve made a better game.

The Chargers are out of the gate quickly after one quarter.

They certainly have the Jaguars well scouted.

I’ve never seen anything like it. And I’ve been watching this game since the late 1950’s. Trevor Lawrence is giving a clinic on how to throw interceptions. Four so far and the first half isn’t over yet. And all week the sport talk shows kept talking him up. There is a lot of game left but the fans there are now booing at times.

I’ve never seen anything like it. And I’ve been watching this game since the late 1950’s. Trevor Lawrence is giving a clinic on how to throw interceptions. Four so far and the first half isn’t over yet. And all week the sport talk shows kept talking him up. There is a lot of game left but the fans there are now booing at times.
I don't care who wins this game, but it would be nice if it was remotely competitive. This is beyond awful. Al Michaels must be ready to cut this throat.

I hope demeco isn't in the conversation. We need him!

The chargers could be one hell of a system.
Well you might not need Bosa. I can't imagine he will show his face around L A for some time.

I came real close to turning off the game last night at the half. I bet a lot of people did.

Well you might not need Bosa. I can't imagine he will show his face around L A for some time.

I came real close to turning off the game last night at the half. I bet a lot of people did.
I'll take Nick all day everyday. Lots of emotions out there. It was at a high level in both games.

Classic chargers! Really did anyone who has watched football the last 20 years surprised they gave that lead up.

Back