PEAX Equipment

Football General Talk

@BrentD you ok? Just checking in on an interwebs friend…

I'm gonna be okay. Right after the hole in the wall is patched and my hand comes out of the cast it will be in tomorrow.

Just kiddin'. Remember, they were picked by most to be the bottom or next to the bottom of the conference with ZERO chance of making the playoffs. I'm happy. They gave us 16 really entertaining games out of 18 played. I have no complaints and look forward to next year.

I'm gonna be okay. Right after the hole in the wall is patched and my hand comes out of the cast it will be in tomorrow.

Just kiddin'. Remember, they were picked by most to be the bottom or next to the bottom of the conference with ZERO chance of making the playoffs. I'm happy. They gave us 16 really entertaining games out of 18 played. I have no complaints and look forward to next year.
I thought It was a pretty good game.

Yeah, it was. Both teams can play and they will probably be back next year.

After the first game this year, everything has been gravy. Let's keep our priorities straight. :)
I mean that last throw on 4th and 8 was so Kirk Cousins. There should have been no options short of the chains. DC needs to go and we need to get much younger at linebacker especially.

Hey Viqueen fans, at least you got the Wild and the Thrill! I mean they always lose in the first round of the playoffs too but at least you can ride the high of them playing well this year again :)
I mean the Pack hasn't exactly been stellar with Aaron in the playoffs or must win games (Lions) the past couple years.

• Cowboys vs. Buccaneers spread: Dallas -2.5
  • Cowboys vs. Buccaneers Over-Under: 45.5 points
  • Cowboys vs. Buccaneers money line: Dallas -140, Tampa Bay +118
  • DAL: Cowboys are 7-1 against the spread in their last eight games following an ATS loss
  • TB: Buccaneers are 4-1 ATS in their last five playoff games

I mean that last throw on 4th and 8 was so Kirk Cousins.

Agree, I just don’t get that call/decision. Hockenson had a very nice game, but he is not nearly elusive enough to trust with that route with the game on the line.

While at the gym this morning, I visited with Packer and fellow Vikings fans.

I joked with both that being a Vikings fan means you learn to move on, feel bad for two minutes, get over it, wait for next year.

Also, a Vikings fan gets to be a free agent during the playoff. We can hop on and off any bandwagon we decide. The only team that has no chance of me getting on their bandwagon is the Cowboys.

But, they aren't making it to the promised land either.

The Bills offensive coordinators philosophy summed up in one pic.

Screenshot_20230116_121051_Messages.jpg
Allen averaged 15 yards per attempt yesterday. League average is around 8 - 9 yards. Run game was shredding and just abandon it and say I'm gonna make josh Allen do everything it's just easier that way. I've been tolerant of Dorseys JV play calling ability all year but I'm bout fed up after yesterday!

The Bills offensive coordinators philosophy summed up in one pic.

View attachment 260992
Allen averaged 15 yards per attempt yesterday. League average is around 8 - 9 yards. Run game was shredding and just abandon it and say I'm gonna make josh Allen do everything it's just easier that way. I've been tolerant of Dorseys JV play calling ability all year but I'm bout fed up after yesterday!
More like 8 or 9 yds per attempt, depending on whether you count sacks as an attempt (they are). Josh Allen is good, but he isn't that good by a long shot. He had 2 picks and a few other strange balls as well.

More like 8 or 9 yds per attempt, depending on whether you count sacks as an attempt (they are). Josh Allen is good, but he isn't that good by a long shot. He had 2 picks and a few other strange balls as well.

That's completed attempts 9 yards. His average target was 15 yards.

While at the gym this morning, I visited with Packer and fellow Vikings fans.

I joked with both that being a Vikings fan means you learn to move on, feel bad for two minutes, get over it, wait for next year.

Also, a Vikings fan gets to be a free agent during the playoff. We can hop on and off any bandwagon we decide. The only team that has no chance of me getting on their bandwagon is the Cowboys.

But, they aren't making it to the promised land either.
Them boys end their journey tonight too!

Well, I think attempts that aren't completed count too. But if you want to compare apples to apples, that rookie for San Fran smoked him. In all categories.
I'm not comparing anybody. My point is you can't call 4 verticals all day long and be efficient. This isnt Madden 23. The coordinators literally treat Josh like he is superman and they don't have to call a strategic game. He is either gonna be superman and make superman plays or not and that's that. Purdy doesn't have the game put solely on his shoulders. Cause Shanahan isn't a moron. I watch every game and watch the replays in bed throughout the week. Dorsey is JV OC at best.

Well, I think attempts that aren't completed count too. But if you want to compare apples to apples, that rookie for San Fran smoked him. In all categories.
San Fran don't apple to apple up and down their roster...they're very good. Credit to Purdy tho, he don't shrink...McCaffrey was a prudent acquisition.
Lynch runs a good show.

Last edited:
PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdK
Back