Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Football General Talk

San Fran don't apple to apple up and down their roster...they're very good. Credit to Purdy tho, he don't shrink...McCaffrey was a very prudent acquisition.

In my unqualified opinion, San Fran is the only team that displayed Superbowl quality this weekend. I'd love to see San Fran and KC play and I just might get to.

In my unqualified opinion, San Fran is the only team that displayed Superbowl quality this weekend. I'd love to see San Fran and KC play and I just might get to.
Frankly I was surprised to see the product quality this weekend, especially for the Raven defense and Giant offense. Dolphins also competed. The Bills/Bengals rematch should be worth watching.

KC rested will be hard to beat.

Frankly I was surprised to see the product quality this weekend, especially for the Raven defense and Giant offense. Dolphins also competed. The Bills/Bengals rematch should be worth watching.

KC rested will be hard to beat.
I agree with all of that, but I still don't think those teams are Superbowl quality. Better than expected for sure, but good enough for the whole enchilada? Only SF. But keep in mind, I'm only a keyboard "expert"....

I agree with all of that, but I still don't think those teams are Superbowl quality. Better than expected for sure, but good enough for the whole enchilada? Only SF. But keep in mind, I'm only a keyboard "expert"....
That's fair...

Hey Viqueen fans, at least you got the Wild and the Thrill! I mean they always lose in the first round of the playoffs too but at least you can ride the high of them playing well this year again :)
I wouldn’t talk too much. Do I need to get your Daddy, the 49ers? Packers and packers fans are gonna have steady diet of crow and their feet in their mouths!

Hey, what can we say- the 49ers have owned the Pack for years. I wasn’t even bummed when the Packers lost to the Lions, because I knew if they had won what was going to come next.

49ers v Bengals…?

Can you imagine what Burrow would be with a damn front line...... Holy shit.

Lot of games left, I'm not gonna be surprised if the Giants shock the Eagles.

Cinncy will beat the Bills if Allen plays another game like that.

KC who knows I'm sure they'll roll the Jags but, you never know. The Titans sent 2 teams home in 2020....

49ers and whoever. Bucs or Dem Boyz... I'm taking the 9ers they are in full blown assassin mode right now.

Prediction, my 9ers win it all. I'm biased though....

Pretty awesome game so far, eh? :rolleyes:

At the rate this is going, it will be lost by the team that backs up into it's own endzone for the most safeties.

I just hope it’s a good game tonight, I don’t really care who wins. Not like the 49ers- Seahawks. Personally, I’m ready for some baseball and NASCAR. Bring on the Daytona 500!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Failure2Adapt
Back