Football General Talk

Hard to say. They don't look sharp at all. One point win in Indy without a coach. mtmuley
No they look fairly off, the Colts aside from the strip sack to start the 3rd gave them that game.

One of the worst run Ds in the NFL and you can't get Johnathan Taylor going

As a Viking fan, I'm limping back from the wood shed after a hell of a beating.

The silver lining is that I was leery that they were nearly as good as their record. It is good to know that this year will end like every year before for Vikings fans.

As a Viking fan, I'm limping back from the wood shed after a hell of a beating.

The silver lining is that I was leery that they were nearly as good as their record. It is good to know that this year will end like every year before for Vikings fans.
When the Cowboys put together a complete game, they are scary good. I am bracing myself for how they mess it up this year. mtmuley

Elliott's lost his RB dancing feet or he taught the entire league's D Coordinators to focus on and how to counter such.
Elliott needs to find his lost mojo.

@kansasdad , Mahomes is a rare treat to watch evolve. He's the brightest QB, as a team inspiring QB as I've seen since "Cool Joe" Montana.

Mahomes is simply fun to watch!

The Mahomes Kelce combo has to be one of the top 5 of not top 3 combos in NFL history. Just unreal that chemistry they possess.

• Haha
Reactions: Hem
A lot of things you could argue about Tebow. Whether he is a winner or loser isn’t one of them. Tough to argue with statistics! When he started, his teams won more than they lost.
Yeah he was so much of a winner that 32 nfl teams wouldn't sign him on. :ROFLMAO:

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back