Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Football General Talk

I went to high school with Deuce McAllister. He is a year older than me. He was a big back. I think 6”1’ 230 or so. I had the privilege of trying to tackle him. It was like getting hit by a Mack truck. I can’t imagine what it’s like trying to bring down Henry.
We had a senior back that was 6' 235lbs. In high school. White dude that ran like John Riggins.
When that guy turned the corner to head up field he laid waste to everyone in his path.
Lasting memory was more of a sound bite, I can still hear the sounds of mashing....mostly skinny kids like myself getting annihilated.

We had a senior back that was 6' 235lbs. In high school. White dude that ran like John Riggins.
When that guy turned the corner to head up field he laid waste to everyone in his path.
Lasting memory was more of a sound bite, I can still hear the sounds of mashing....mostly skinny kids like myself getting annihilated.
I was a scrawny defensive back. I can still hear those sounds.

Pro DB's are assassins...tackling Henry is bonus money. Most of them probably prefer he knock em out with a stiff arm.

I remember when the packers resigned Rodgers; Collin Cowherd (I can’t stand him, but he’s usually spot on) had examples of teams who had resigned a player and their salary was taking up as much as cap space as Rodgers. Those teams records were not good. Losing records because the teams couldn’t sign players. Rodgers is to blame, among other things, and Marcus is exactly right. Now we will find out who Rodgers really is and I think deep down even if they won’t admit it packers fans know Rodgers is a little b!?ch.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back