Football General Talk

Cowboys look good. I’m watching my Mississippi State Bulldogs in the Egg Bowl now. GTHOM! (Go to hell Ole Miss)

As a Patriots fan things were spelled out last night.
Patriots have good defense but made a couple bad mistakes, which can't always be overcome by a mediocre quarterback.
Mac Jones has decent accuracy, but doesn't have a gun. He also is slow and soft. Plan B for Jones is panic.
This team needs to unload him pronto.

As a Patriots fan things were spelled out last night.
Patriots have good defense but made a couple bad mistakes, which can't always be overcome by a mediocre quarterback.
Mac Jones has decent accuracy, but doesn't have a gun. He also is slow and soft. Plan B for Jones is panic.
This team needs to unload him pronto.

But he spikes his helmet after losing, just like ol' Tommy. :)

Minnesota played a good game but they are lucky to have won. You will be disappointed. 😉

Whatever. In the meantime, they have provided a ton of entertainment and surprised a lot of people, including their fans in a good way. Not sure why you need to deride them.

Maybe you need to help your coach find yet a new way to cheat, eh? ;)

Whatever. In the meantime, they have provided a ton of entertainment and surprised a lot of people, including their fans in a good way. Not sure why you need to deride them.

Maybe you need to help your coach find yet a new way to cheat, eh? ;)
Wow...how original.
Just considering x's and o's.

Minnesota played a good game but they are lucky to have won. You will be disappointed. 😉
Been a Viking fan for ever. Do I think this is a SB winning team? Maybe but most likely not. Does this team give us long time fans hope for the future? Dang right they do. Seems like we finally have a progressive coach and gm. Got some talented skill players and edge rushers. Probably need an upgrade at linebacker and maybe corner. QB is not 1st teamer but is capable. I finally have some hope for one before I die.

Been a Viking fan for ever. Do I think this is a SB winning team? Maybe but most likely not. Does this team give us long time fans hope for the future? Dang right they do. Seems like we finally have a progressive coach and gm. Got some talented skill players and edge rushers. Probably need an upgrade at linebacker and maybe corner. QB is not 1st teamer but is capable. I finally have some hope for one before I die.
Hey, you know, exciting game. Vikings definately have a shot. Great for the fans. Having clearly the best receiver, with Cousins playing solid at QB,plenty to be excited about. That said, I'm a Patriots fan. I thought it was pretty obvious I bashed them more.🤔
Overall the game was pretty even. Some bad calls on both teams but more impact on the Patriots imo. Also, my opinion the Patriots cannot go deep in to post season, or even get there with this quarterback. The successful teams have a mobile QB.
As for the Vikings, they got shellaced by a top tier team and mustered a win over a mediocre team. I hope they have success, I always support teams that typically struggle but finally put something together. Not certain they have what it takes, but you never know.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back