Football General Talk

Another interesting detail.
316533409_5983018545054316_471737108122258437_n.jpg
I hope you aren't comparing JG to those two guys. mtmuley

This is interesting. I would have thought the Cowboys would be on top, followed by the Pats, of course.

316804075_683843083112653_5318147816571149008_n.jpg
Can’t say I’m too surprised to see the Chiefs at the top of the list. Mahomes wife and mom probably account for a good chunk of that.

Could tonights game and broadcast be more boring? I don't think so. Sounds like the crowd is asleep too.

Utah taking it to USC and KState winning in overtime v TCU will test the committee tasked with setting the playoff schedule.

Will TCU get shafted out of a chance like happened years ago. Last time it was attributed to the fact that the Big12 didn’t do a championship game. What will the excuse be this time if they are left out?

Utah taking it to USC and KState winning in overtime v TCU will test the committee tasked with setting the playoff schedule.

Will TCU get shafted out of a chance like happened years ago. Last time it was attributed to the fact that the Big12 didn’t do a championship game. What will the excuse be this time if they are left out?
They controlled their own destiny and didn't meet the moment.

Sooooo many overgrown passes yesterday. Texting back and forth to kansasson, I commented that if the Cats wouldn’t let him run, they could actually win this thing.

I really hope KState can hold on to Kleiman. That guy knows how to build winning culture.

It's messy. Strength of schedule might well hurt TCU, but that should eliminate both USC and OSU. There are only two teams up there that won their conference playoffs - the loss of their conference championship to a lesser team will hurt TCU. Going to be interesting to see how it turns out. This is one of those years where two teams seem to be head and shoulders above everyone else, but we need four in that bracket.

This is what I hate about playoffs. Georgia has gotten it done all season, they are clearly the best. No playoff needed. And expanding in 2024 is going to be worse - the longer the season goes the more injuries and the less representative the playoffs are of the teams that performed during the season.

David
NM

Titans/Eagles
Jets/Vikings
Chiefs/ Bengals

If I watch, it will have to be one of these three.^^^
Night game...meh.

Back