Yeti GOBOX Collection

Folks we got a winner.....

Bro I just went back to that little series and either A) he deleted like everything he ever said, or B) he got banned effective the same day—— for much much much less than I’ve done. 😕

If he’s gone that fast I feel really bad. Cuz I’ve made some real boo boos on here. And idk how many I’ve had deleted like that.. lol might need to say arrivederci to HT while I still have the opportunity 😅
When I get six moderation reports from different folks, about the same person who happens to be a new member, I don't need to even read the threads. There are some serious issues unfolding right now that Hunt Talkers will make a difference on. I'm not inclined to tolerate folks who are here to just stir the shit when others here are taking a lot of time out of their busy calendars to improve things for hunting.

I have no idea where he is from, if he is a previously banned member, or what. Right now, I'm slammed with work and I don't have time to GAF about the formalities of second/third/fourth chances.

When I get six moderation reports from different folks, about the same person who happens to be a new member, I don't need to even read the threads. There are some serious issues unfolding right now that Hunt Talkers will make a difference on. I'm not inclined to tolerate folks who are here to just stir the shit when others here are taking a lot of time out of their busy calendars to improve things for hunting.

I have no idea where he is from, if he is a previously banned member, or what. Right now, I'm slammed with work and I don't have time to GAF about the formalities of second/third/fourth chances.
Well I apologize for my BS that I’ve added to the pot, Randy. Sincerely.

This happened too fast, missed the drama. I’m new here, but damn this place is informative/entertaining. I’ll try to not be a shit-pot stir-er, too much

Brand new member bitching about SE MT mule deer on an unrelated thread. Talking about how all NR and folks from western MT shouldn’t be able to hunt his deer. Called Jonas and others lesbian liberal transplants.
#LLLLGT or something like that...I do recall that much....

Brand new member bitching about SE MT mule deer on an unrelated thread. Talking about how all NR and folks from western MT shouldn’t be able to hunt his deer. Called Jonas and others lesbian liberal transplants.
Funny, my interpretation was tree hugging,homosexual, liberal, transplants.
Jonas took it in stride.

Either way it was fighting words.
It's interesting to me that a guy with a differing opinion immediately gets pounded, straight up and quite literally bullied, and then banned by a mod for expressing his opinion about a subject that is discussed from differing view points every single day on here.

If you're offended that he called someone a lib, get over it. @Leinenkugelsfreak called me a "fuggin idiot" just yesterday and you don't see me reporting anybody for it.

It's interesting to me that a guy with a differing opinion immediately gets pounded, straight up and quite literally bullied, and then banned by a mod for expressing his opinion about a subject that is discussed from differing view points every single day on here.

If you're offended that he called someone a lib, get over it. @Leinenkugelsfreak called me a "fuggin idiot" just yesterday and you don't see me reporting anybody for it.
Yah but jonas isn't a lib, so....

In all seriousness Merry Christmas @geewhiz. I hope your able to get those pesky non-residents to stop hunting Montana that way residents can hunt the entire rut with a rifle for weeks and still be able to have a Booner over every ridge. If you think that the non residents are the problem though you should voice that. Everyone is entitled to there opinion. Good luck!

I was blown away too bud. Maybe my helpful posts outweigh my “jungle gym fist fight posts” but if hes gone that fast for that; I really really do feel ashamed of myself for some of the stuff I’ve said.
I didn’t see the other 5 threads he hijacked, only my own… certainly some of us get away with more than others, myself included. 😳

Back