Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Folks we got a winner.....

If you would have said something about a .300 RUM he would have jumped on like a buzzard to a gut wagon.....

Dang it...sure didn't mean to offend the true mtmuley! I know the "freak" changes everyone is doing would mess with me! Thought this was a joke thread.... Maybe it is with someone going by @mtmuleyfreak!

Dang. I guess I missed something. I don’t know what this is all about but I love it when the TeePee Creeper gets fired up. I’m guessing the real @mtmuley didn't become a Freak…

Page two halfway down.

Page two halfway down.
Bro I just went back to that little series and either A) he deleted like everything he ever said, or B) he got banned effective the same day—— for much much much less than I’ve done. 😕

If he’s gone that fast I feel really bad. Cuz I’ve made some real boo boos on here. And idk how many I’ve had deleted like that.. lol might need to say arrivederci to HT while I still have the opportunity 😅

Bro I just went back to that little series and either A) he deleted like everything he ever said, or B) he got banned effective the same day—— for much much much less than I’ve done. 😕

If he’s gone that fast I feel really bad. Cuz I’ve made some real boo boos on here. And idk how many I’ve had deleted like that.. lol might need to say arrivederci to HT while I still have the opportunity 😅
Pour one out for the sh*t slinging short timers.

1671772842628.jpeg

Back