Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Folks we got a winner.....

Bomb cyclone hits NE USA.

Bomb offseason hits Hunttalk….

Keep it together folks, the draws are coming, there is hope for having hope and hunts to focus on. Suppose I would be a bit more edgy if I had not already had my pick of the litter in the ID general tag offerings. I already have a cool hunt in hand to dream about.

If more guys would post up cool 2022 hunt 5reads we can make through to “…look at me I drew, I drew!!” stage with out too much damage.
I’m just getting jacked for my 2023 Montana OTC General Season Mule Deer tag, should be a lot of old warriors around next year. I’m predicting record counts by FWP with how light the winter has been. If I could pick up a few mule deer doe tags for my public land honey holes, that would be the icing on the cake. Whoops wrong thread I think

I’m just getting jacked for my 2023 Montana OTC General Season Mule Deer tag, should be a lot of old warriors around next year. I’m predicting record counts by FWP with how light the winter has been. If I could pick up a few mule deer doe tags for my public land honey holes, that would be the icing on the cake. Whoops wrong thread I think
Good one leaf licker

Back