Folks we got a winner.....

I would be embarrassed to hit the report button. I'm around kids all the time, with 11 grandkids, my wife doing babysitting for several people and my oldest daughter running her preschool from my house quite often. Something I hear constantly is "I'M TELLING!" But it's always little kids. That is the equivalent of hitting the report button. "I'M TELLING!" When I was in the army, one night while we were on maneuvers, a bunch of us were sitting by a campfire and I was cooking chicken over that fire. Fires were forbidden so we were being bad boys. I was the highest-ranking person there, at Spec. 5. A lieutenant, who's name I will not mention, caught us. He didn't scold me or order me to put the fire out or anything like that. The only thing he said to me was, "I'M TELLING!" and he did. The captain came up to me and all he said was, "There had better be enough for me." There was. I would never want to have to endure the ridicule that poor lieutenant had to endure after we spread that story around. I could go on all day with stories about that poor lieutenant.

I would be mortified if anyone knew I hit the report button. Especially Big Fin cuz I really respect that guy. No, it would be way too embarrassing.

I would be embarrassed to hit the report button. I'm around kids all the time, with 11 grandkids, my wife doing babysitting for several people and my oldest daughter running her preschool from my house quite often. Something I hear constantly is "I'M TELLING!" But it's always little kids. That is the equivalent of hitting the report button. "I'M TELLING!" When I was in the army, one night while we were on maneuvers, a bunch of us were sitting by a campfire and I was cooking chicken over that fire. Fires were forbidden so we were being bad boys. I was the highest-ranking person there, at Spec. 5. A lieutenant, who's name I will not mention, caught us. He didn't scold me or order me to put the fire out or anything like that. The only thing he said to me was, "I'M TELLING!" and he did. The captain came up to me and all he said was, "There had better be enough for me." There was. I would never want to have to endure the ridicule that poor lieutenant had to endure after we spread that story around. I could go on all day with stories about that poor lieutenant.

I would be mortified if anyone knew I hit the report button. Especially Big Fin cuz I really respect that guy. No, it would be way too embarrassing.
But what if somebody called you a libtard?

I would find out where he lives and leave a burning bag of poop in front of his door.
Paper or plastic?

And I’ll admit I’ve hit the report button but only on the spammers to get them off before someone falls for their crap. Other than that I couldn’t imagine myself ever hitting the report button.

I have no problem with folks using the "report" button when there is something afoul on the forum. It has been helpful many times to alert me to things I probably would not have seen.

Some times it is more hassle than benefit when every little thing gets reported. Or, the person who did the reporting is as much/more responsible for the problems occurring as the person who they are reporting. Or, the person who did the reporting sends me a long-winded message about how I moderate the forum.

If you do see something going snare wire, please let me know.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back