Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Folks we got a winner.....

Could we have some sort of posthumous talkie award for posters who have been banned in the last year?
I can probably put something together to keep people occupied until Talkie time. The Masshole busted my chops the first year for posting it too early and snubbing our Eastern members and their late hunting seasons. @wllm 😜

Once I start reading a thread if it’s serious and there’s an off chance I know something about the subject I’ll read, and maybe make an appointment response.

Mostly I look for the usual suspects about the time I’m a few drinks in looking to pile on the nonsensical topic filled with gifs and insults.

I feel like I’m an invaluable asset to this forum, with my limited knowledge, uninformed opinions, and horrible bias I doubt I’ve ever been up for a ban.

I do have bad news, my lesbian neighbors came over to give me my Christmas present today. It was a high dollar Rolex. I guess when they asked what I wanted they misunderstood “I wanna watch”.

I can probably put something together to keep people occupied until Talkie time. The Masshole busted my chops the first year for posting it too early and snubbing our Eastern members and their late hunting seasons. @wllm 😜
Listen, all I’m saying is that while all you westerners were complaining about the cold last couple days some of us were auut hunting fah a big dea.

Bomb cyclone hits NE USA.

Bomb offseason hits Hunttalk….

Keep it together folks, the draws are coming, there is hope for having hope and hunts to focus on. Suppose I would be a bit more edgy if I had not already had my pick of the litter in the ID general tag offerings. I already have a cool hunt in hand to dream about.

If more guys would post up cool 2022 hunt threads we can make through to “…look at me I drew, I drew!!” stage with out too much damage.

Last edited:
I'm stuck in Chicago for the night.
Boarded in Bozeman, and then sat there for almost three hours.
So now my daughter is entertaining us with tik tok nonsense.
Taylor Swift dead at 33.

I wish I had some suggestions on something good to eat or check out but I mainly stay as far away from there as possible. Supposed to head out in the morning?
Didn't know until the bitter end.
Only way out of here is to a different destination tomorrow.
We got a barely boomer, Gen X, and a Gen Z all cool.
Gotta roll sometimes.

I wish I had some suggestions on something good to eat or check out but I mainly stay as far away from there as possible. Supposed to head out in the morning?
Yeah.
Hotel food and beverage.
No time to explore.
Locals pining about nasty weather...haha
I had to pipe up on the shuttle bus, brothers and sisters looking at me like I was an alien....nobody wearing SG and Sitka.🤣

Yeah.
Hotel food and beverage.
No time to explore.
Locals pining about nasty weather...haha
I had to pipe up on the shuttle bus, brothers and sisters looking at me like I was an alien....nobody wearing SG and Sitka.🤣
Yah your out of your event in there no doubt..😅

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMArcheryCoues24
Back