Fla Hog Hunt

guys bad news for me.most of you already know that i drive a truck. i took a load that was supposed to get me home on wed. to head out on thursday.i got part of the way loaded and the rest of my load fell apart and i am stuck in pa.hope you guys have a blast and take alot of pictures so i know what i missed. i hope to meet up with all of you soon.

Let me get this right?

Your working. Chit happened. You'll be in the -0 snow bound Yankee-ville north.

We are going to be drinking cold brews, eating pork loin, by a camp fire, and the low is supposed to be.. uuuhh... 50. Fri and Sat the hi is 70 +. :cool: And we'll be hunting PIGS!!!!!
:D
:D

Come on, ya gotta try better than THAT !!!!

Get your sorry a$$ down Here!!!!

I talked to Tim today to remind him that Jack and I will be coming in for the afternoon hunt. He said the afternoon hunt starts around 2. I told him we'd prob. be in around noon. He said ya'll prob. go out for lunch, so I think we may come down a little earlier and meet ya'll for lunch - I'll talk to Jack about it tomorrow to see what time he can leave here..

That sucks tnctb:(

I'll give ya a ring tonight after we get up to Wauchula and see if you will still be MIA.... maybe something will change for the better.

GT results posted on the 'Fireplace', under the " Great Fla Hog Hunt GT".

End of thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back