First High Fence Hunt - Folks it’s BS

As much as I hate the canned hunt I’d rather buy a plastic one for the everyone else to see. Why spend $100+ a year to pretend to be hardcore when I can do the same for a one time $20 purchase?

#eastcoastsnobery
#lackofmountainswiththissuburbanlife
#paidforitwithmyMurse

LOL

you know where you can get chitloads of free range xmas trees on public land? Colorado.

#eastcoastsnobery
#lackofmountainswiththissuburbanlife
#paidforitwithmyMurse

LOL

you know where you can get chitloads of free range xmas trees on public land? Colorado.
You can cut them about an hour, hour and a half from our house... but we’re not supposed to cross state lines 🤷‍♂️

I did kinda miss the 90 min drag I had last year lol

Electric is definitely the manbun of chainsaws. mtmuley
I loved my electric Stihl for some inside construction jobs where you couldn't pollute the space with fumes and bar oil.
Electric replaced by battery now...haven't bit the bullet yet.
Don't see manbuns on construction sites too often.

I harvested mine from Sears seven years ago. Decided I'd had enough dealing with post-Christmas needles mess and tree disposal issues. However, storing the damn thing in the off season is a pain.

My hunting partner of many years had gotten a job from the county when the local sawmill shut down. On year while hunting geese I saw a nice tree on the side of the county road. I said I liked it and he commented 'why don't you take it?'. As he shared when work was light he would be sent out to trim the right of way on the roads. He said every tree I cut down was one he didn't have to. Not having an ax I shot it off. For years I cut the annual tree off the road right of ways. Every once in a while a contractor goes through and cuts them all down when they get too big. Might be different in your county so be sneaky.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back