First High Fence Hunt - Folks it’s BS

Us too. Our friend group Christmas tree hunt got canceled days in advance due to covid

am I horrible person for having thoroughly enjoyed driving ten minutes down the road, pointing at the one I like, being given a slip of paper to go inside and use to pay, and then coming outside to find the tree wrapped up in the bed of my truck?

Good genetics in those trees. Those boys and gals do it right down there, though I’m told it has everything to do with feed and habitat 🤷🏼‍♂️

Us too. Our friend group Christmas tree hunt got canceled days in advance due to covid

am I horrible person for having thoroughly enjoyed driving ten minutes down the road, pointing at the one I like, being given a slip of paper to go inside and use to pay, and then coming outside to find the tree wrapped up in the bed of my truck?

Good genetics in those trees. Those boys and gals do it right down there, though I’m told it has everything to do with feed and habitat 🤷🏼‍♂️
Seriously, I didn’t really understand how lazy people were. I got weird looks for have my own straps.

Hell of a tree though.... and stays up with just the stand which blows my mind, I always have to wire mine in usually.

I’m not trying to wake you guys up, but the thought of killing a strong, living tree to use as a decoration for a few weeks, then toss out at the end of the drive for the garbage man seems very unethical and quite frankly disgusts me.
This is why I only use a very real “fake” tree comprised of 90% recycled materials.
#POW♻️ #endlesswinter❄️

Brutal! Although your tree looks a heck of a lot better than our public land DIY tree. Maybe there is something to this high fence thing....

I hate to say it but my esteem for you slipped a bit.
It’s guys like you who make it possible for concentrating trees and that overcrowding is the perfect environment for pine bark beetles infestation.
You are probably single handedly responsible for the near extinction of white bark pines.

I'm having a hard time telling if this is sarcasm, but it's funny either way.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back