First High Fence Hunt - Folks it’s BS

• Thread starter Deleted member 28227
  • Start date
I'm having a hard time telling if this is sarcasm, but it's funny either way.
Be it far from me to desecrate a deadly serious thread with sarcasm. We have a self-confessed member of the planetary warming society describing how he contributes to raising CO2 levels by high fence tree murder and no one bats an eye.
I hope he at least mitigated some of his transgressions by driving to and from the scene of the crime in an electric vehicle.

Brutal! Although your tree looks a heck of a lot better than our public land DIY tree. Maybe there is something to this high fence thing....
I’m 32 and it’s my first highfencer... To be honest I’m shocked... it weights nothing, I can lift it with one arm, it’s base is huge even though it’s only a shade under 8ft, perfectly shaped, needless are super soft...

God did not make this tree, I’m assuming this is how the ent apocalypse starts.

With your above-rumored artful command of English I'm surprised you didn't take the "thesaurusi" route...I'm disappointed @Gerald Martin, very disappointed...
My edujumacation stopped after twelve grades and four terms. Reagan, Bush, Clinton and Bush2.
Don’t set the bar too high in your mind.
Besides if a wordsmeister like @wllm1313 is impressed all other negativity is just haters wishing their reaction score was quadruple digit.
😏😁

haha, only those who have lived in MA or RI can relate to that statement, and unfortunately for a long time there wasn't a day that I didn't hear the words "wicked" and "pissah"! :LOL:
tenor.gif

I’m not trying to wake you guys up, but the thought of killing a strong, living tree to use as a decoration for a few weeks, then toss out at the end of the drive for the garbage man seems very unethical and quite frankly disgusts me.
This is why I only use a very real “fake” tree comprised of 90% recycled materials.
#POW♻️ #endlesswinter❄️

=

Back