Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

First hand Covid symptoms

People weren't doing that before the "comeback"? All of a sudden it's back? That virus is very smart! Haven't heard boo about the Flu going around due to people "being pigs". Wake up...Get your 17th vaccine and you'll be fine.
Sure, pigs will be pigs. Things got better during COVID I thought maybe some good habits might be carried over. Guess not.

Nothing better than some dude marching out of the shitter and not washing their hands. Even better when they handle store merchandise and put it back on the shelf.

I'm guessing you're "that guy"...

If you haven't heard about the flu, I guess you're living under a rock.

Exactly! Get some ivermectin and don’t worry about it! Why would anyone at this point with all the information out there get a jab? We all are going to die at some point. It matters where your going after this life…
So quit worrying and just live!
It's always interesting, the science of horse paste, that's totally believable.

Science behind COVID vaccines, that's a conspiracy.

I've heard from agent Orange, it's best to slug down 8 ounces of Clorox with the horse paste...almost, like a cleansing.

It's always interesting, the science of horse paste, that's totally believable.

Science behind COVID vaccines, that's a conspiracy.

I've heard from agent Orange, it's best to slug down 8 ounces of Clorox with the horse paste...almost, like a cleansing.
Remdisivir is a total scam drug. mtmuley

I always amazed at the number of people who use the bathroom at the grocery store or at Costco and never even think of washing their hands afterwards. It is quite literally sickening. 🤮
Dude my local grocery store gas one of those chitty faucets that’s just a bunch of individual streams and half of them are clogged so it sprays all over hell and you can’t really do a good job washing your hands and it t’s me off.

Sure, pigs will be pigs. Things got better during COVID I thought maybe some good habits might be carried over. Guess not.

Nothing better than some dude marching out of the shitter and not washing their hands. Even better when they handle store merchandise and put it back on the shelf.

I'm guessing you're "that guy"...

If you haven't heard about the flu, I guess you're living under a rock.
our local bouldering gym just got a liquor license...
Let’s put our hands all over the same holds then go drink beer from glasses! 🤒

Last edited:
Meh, I read it. Dont know anyone that took Remdisivir.

I'll take your word for it, but not sure why I should give a chit?

Did it kill a million people or what?
You don't "take" Remdisivir. Covid treatment drug. C'mon Buzz. Thought you were up on this shit. mtmuley

Buzz H I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Without getting political as this site doesn't allow, I'll give you a hint. All the "conspiracy theories" 90+% are true. Almost all genocides are committed by governments, ours is no better. Almost all folks that "died from covid" were actually murdered by the hospitals and their protocols. Hospitals got paid 30 plus thousand dollars for each patient that they said had covid, and more if a patient got put on the vent. Why were there no dead people laying in the streets like the Spanish flu?

It is NOT NORMAL for 20-30 year Olds to just drop over dead or have myocarditis.

My grandfather just had three surgeries from clots from his covid Vax. Both carotid arteries clogged over 90% each required a surgery. Then his heart was blocked also required a surgery.

If you really want to start to see what's going on go watch Died Suddenly the documentary.

Buzz H I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Without getting political as this site doesn't allow, I'll give you a hint. All the "conspiracy theories" 90+% are true. Almost all genocides are committed by governments, ours is no better. Almost all folks that "died from covid" were actually murdered by the hospitals and their protocols. Hospitals got paid 30 plus thousand dollars for each patient that they said had covid, and more if a patient got put on the vent. Why were there no dead people laying in the streets like the Spanish flu?

It is NOT NORMAL for 20-30 year Olds to just drop over dead or have myocarditis.

My grandfather just had three surgeries from clots from his covid Vax. Both carotid arteries clogged over 90% each required a surgery. Then his heart was blocked also required a surgery.

If you really want to start to see what's going on go watch Died Suddenly the documentary.
th_TinFoilHatArea.jpg

Almost all folks that "died from covid" were actually murdered by the hospitals

I sure hope these surgeries were performed at home and not in one of those murderous hospitals.

What kind of person would go back to a facility that murdered millions of people and injected him with a poison that gave him a clogged heart to get those very clogs repaired. That would be insanity!

tin foil hats or kool aid — cmon guys are those the only options here?

Some people sound like it’s July 2020, and act like we have no new information since then…

No wonder history repeats itself. But that keeps life simple and predictable.

To keep this thread on track, my symptoms from xbb variant early this year were flu like

I know it doesn't do much good for me to enter these conversations because ideology trumps reality, but I have to object to being characterized as an accessory to murder. Thanks, carry on.

QQ, RN

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back