First hand Covid symptoms

I know it doesn't do much good for me to enter these conversations because ideology trumps reality, but I have to object to being characterized as an accessory to murder. Thanks, carry on.

QQ, RN
Yes, but those “Q”s in your handle… And Quinton rhymes with Clinton…. So much to ponder here. 😂

Last edited:
Just got done with round 2 of the china virus. Started with a fever which continued for 3 days, add on body aches and being very lethargic for the first 2 days. Felt like a bobblehead and couldnt think straight. Then the lethargy continued through day 4 and by day 5 I was almost back to normal. Sense of smell and taste were gone at this point Last symptom, which happened last time too, is breaking out in hives on my upper chest, back and shoulders. Just itchy red bumps, take a zyrtec and Im good for 24 hrs. Thats still going on a week later and Im just now getting taste n smell back.

Its a strange virus which makes me think its engineered. Especially how it affects each person so differently than the next, with no other disease like it, comes out of nowhere, and is used as an excuse to completely abolish individual rights.

Last edited:
Light symptoms with no respiratory issues after day 8. Still being cautious and isolating for family.

It's been like a bad head cold. Diminished sense of taste & smell. Had a fever one night but not bad. Biggest issue was the headache the first 5 days but that's been gone for a while now. No mucus because t sinuses are plugged, slight fatigue.

I'm thinking I got off easy but still playing it safe due to underlying conditions that could create a bigger issue.

Sleeping about 12 hours a whack though. Haven't slept like that since I was a kid.

Binged "What We Do in the Shadows," wicked funny & now I want to be Matt Berry when I grow up.

My oldest daughter's husband came down with it two weeks before their planned two-week trip to Alaska to visit his brother. figuring he would be over it for the trip, my daughter and her two girls spent the rest of the time before the trip living with me and my wife, so they wouldn't catch it. Well, one week into the trip my daughter and both girls came down with it. The youngest had a fever of 104° and had a seizure. Ended up having to change to a later flight to come home which caused all kinds of headaches and expense and they finally got back Saturday. All and all a wonderful vacation.

Meanwhile back here on the home front my youngest daughter came down with the covids at the exact same time and she had not been exposed to her sister. She is just now starting to feel better.

So, I have had a good dose of exposer here in the last few weeks, to go along with the daily exposer from just living. I'm hoping that all the vaccines I've had along with the case I came down with four months ago will have given me enough antibodies to not interrupt my enjoyment of the late Summer and Fall.

But taking apple flavored horse paste, totally legit.
Horse paste only happens because our benign government turned off the spigot to a drug that has been prescribed billions of times, safely. OK, off label - want to venture a guess as to what percentage of prescriptions written are off label? HINT: It ain't some tiny fraction

@gouch hope everyone heal up well.

I'm still going for the rest of the boosters. My punch card says I'm about ready for my free sub sandwich, that's the real prize
Sure, pigs will be pigs. Things got better during COVID I thought maybe some good habits might be carried over. Guess not.

Nothing better than some dude marching out of the shitter and not washing their hands. Even better when they handle store merchandise and put it back on the shelf.

I'm guessing you're "that guy"...

If you haven't heard about the flu, I guess you're living under a rock.
If you’re so worried about catching the Vid, then living under a rock would be a good place for you! Me on the other hand…I’m not going to live my life in fear. Like I said, go get your thousandth booster and move on. My 94 year old grandfather had it and is fine. This whole virus is a farce and was thrust upon the American people for political gain. If you don’t see that then vote for Joe again (which I’m sure you will).

If you’re so worried about catching the Vid, then living under a rock would be a good place for you! Me on the other hand…I’m not going to live my life in fear. Like I said, go get your thousandth booster and move on. My 94 year old grandfather had it and is fine. This whole virus is a farce and was thrust upon the American people for political gain. If you don’t see that then vote for Joe again (which I’m sure you will).
1000003848.gif

If it was for political gain than it was Trump who was trying to gain something, but his lack of leadership during the pandemic contributed largely to his election loss. So where was the gain?

I worked for the government for 26 years and I still don't know who "They" are.

If it was for political gain than it was Trump who was trying to gain something, but his lack of leadership during the pandemic contributed largely to his election loss. So where was the gain?

I worked for the government for 26 years and I still don't know who "They" are.
Do you honestly think Joe got more votes than Obama? One of the most popular presidents? It sounds like “they” picked the right person…especially sticking it out for 26 years! It only took me 5 to figure out how corrupt they are. I don’t know wether to commend you or feel sorry for you.

But taking apple flavored horse paste, totally legit.
Buzz H I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Without getting political as this site doesn't allow, I'll give you a hint. All the "conspiracy theories" 90+% are true. Almost all genocides are committed by governments, ours is no better. Almost all folks that "died from covid" were actually murdered by the hospitals and their protocols. Hospitals got paid 30 plus thousand dollars for each patient that they said had covid, and more if a patient got put on the vent. Why were there no dead people laying in the streets like the Spanish flu?

It is NOT NORMAL for 20-30 year Olds to just drop over dead or have myocarditis.

My grandfather just had three surgeries from clots from his covid Vax. Both carotid arteries clogged over 90% each required a surgery. Then his heart was blocked also required a surgery.

If you really want to start to see what's going on go watch Died Suddenly the documentary.

All good things come to an end. 😞
Yup. Somehow we could get through over 1,500 posts without too much rancor and political pollution. Now some recent arrivals to the thread want to see if they can derail it by paying no attention to the original title of this thread.

I don't care if you want to get vaxxed/boosted, if you don't get vaxxed/boosted, if you want to take Paxlovid, or drink donkey piss. It doesn't matter to me and it doesn't matter to anyone else. Knock yourself out.

And what others do shouldn't matter to you. Lots of folks are either immune-compromised or they are responsible for taking care of others who are immune-compromised. My Mom and Uncle are both immune-compromised due to long bouts of cancer and chemo. If I decide to get vaxxed or boosted as extra precautions for being with them, that's my decision. And if my wife decides to get none of the above, which is the case, that's her decision. It has nothing to do with politics, being a sheep, or being blind to the supposed government conspiracies.

If you want to hack on someone who decides to get boosted or take a medication, you won't be long on this forum. If you want to make it an R or D, Trump or Biden issue, see how long that lasts.

Lastly, take the conspiracies to Facebook or Reddit

Well I’ve lost all taste and smell. Very mild sinus symptoms the last 2 days. Bad headache yesterday that I figured was from sinus pressure. Felt fine today but noticed food was bland at dinner. My blood orange beer taste more like water. Sprayed my wife’s perfume and can’t smell it at all. Very strange cause one side of my nose is completely open. 99.1 fever first time I checked but 98.3 now?? Getting rapid test in the morning. Thoughts from those that have had it or been around people that have. Thanks a bunch.
Mine lasted a week or so. Loss of taste smell was the worst part. Otherwise was a mild cold.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fred Powell Sr
Back