PEAX Equipment

First hand Covid symptoms

If anyone is interested I recommend listening to JRE episode #1757 with Dr. Robert Malone MD.
JRE > CDC
got it.
Knock it off, we have had a dozen Covid threads shut down, keep the politics out the thread please.

And yes recommending podcasts that break Godwin's law absolute counts.

Felt run down Friday and Saturday and thought it was the result of a busy week. Woke up yesterday with a slight cough and still feeling run down. I never get headaches and starting feeling one at 10 in morning so I tested and it was positive. Wife and two kids are negative. I'm isolating and woke up today feeling much better. Still a slight cough. I'm 51, in good health, pretty fit and had two shots of Pfizer in March.

I though the Peter Attia Drive podcast #189 was very good. If you have kids or young adults in your life it has some great information on the risk trade off of vaccines and boosters for those ages.

Had it for the second time last week. I was really worried as my lungs never fully recovered after 47 days in the hospital with it in 2020, but this one was a breeze. Daughter tested positive after exposure at work. All three of us just had a cough and general aches and pains. Slept for about two full days and felt much better. Two Pfizer shots, no booster yet.

It finally arrived at my house.
a fully vaxed/boosted family member came to town for NYE, she felt great. NYD she felt a bit off, but mostly blamed it on too much Champagne. Still felt a bit puny the next day, so she went and got tested. Positive.
We went as a family and got tested. Kids (10 & 6) both popped hot. My wife and I are both negative. One son had a cough for a couple of days, the other one fas felt perfect the entire time.
My wife developed cold-like symptoms yesterday and is positive.
8-9 days in, I'm the only one in the family who hasn't developed any symptoms or tested hot. Probably my superior genetics.

Kids are fully vaxed
She and I are vaxed and boosted.

Our 8 year old granddaughter tested + yesterday...day one of she and youngest daughter's family's 5 day quarantine today. She has a slight fever, cough, and head ache. SIL has a cough, the 13 mo and 6 year old, and our daughter are fine for now. Daughter and SIL fully vax'd & boosted.

Both boys exited the Covid Quarantine Cave this morning- School required a few extra days at home. Neither boy ever had a fever, one had a mild cough.

My wife is pretty deep in the Cave, has severe cold symptoms, is very sore, and is exhausted. No fever, breathing was labored for one day, but thankfully that improved quickly.

I still have no symptoms, but assume it's an a-symptomatic pass-through for me.

My wife informed by last night she's been having heart issues for the last year and a half or so and they're getting worse. Their onset roughly corresponds with us getting "sick" but testing negative prior to the vaccine in 2020, though I was the only one actually sick sick. If they're related that would be the 3rd young healthy person I know with heart problems associated with covid. It would also likely mean we had covid and never knew it, prior to getting the vac.

My wife informed by last night she's been having heart issues for the last year and a half or so and they're getting worse. Their onset roughly corresponds with us getting "sick" but testing negative prior to the vaccine in 2020, though I was the only one actually sick sick. If they're related that would be the 3rd young healthy person I know with heart problems associated with covid. It would also likely mean we had covid and never knew it, prior to getting the vac.
Best wishes for your wife.

Some of my crew has been out the last week with it. Brother, Sister-in-law, Niece, Brother-in-law, all have it this week. Some were vaxxed and some weren't. They are all struggling, which I think came as a surprise when compared to the narrative the the current strain is hardly more than a common cold. I hope they get through it without any of the lingering problems I had.

It's pretty bad up here but in this province vaccination rate was very high so most folks are not getting seriously sick. Biggest issue now is everything shutting down due to people simply being too sick to go to work. I see Quebec has taken the leap this morning and will actually be fining people who refuse to vax. Their hospitals are maxed out. So far all is okay in my family. Quite the scare yesterday though as my daughter emailed from work that she had suddenly lost some taste. Grandson was here doing online school. I immediately masked up and sanitized while she headed for a test. Symptoms disappeared before she got there. Turns out it was some new chapstick. 👄

Damn. Sorry to hear that, man. Hoping for the best for your wife.

I have had it for going on 2 weeks. Not vaccinated. My wife and step son both have it as well. Frankly if Covid was not around I would have thought that I had a terrible sinus infection. I had the same thing in 2016 right before leaving on an antelope hunt. I was miserable the whole trip, but we got our antelope!

2 breakthrough cases in our house. We are a little less than a year from when my wife had it the first time. Thankfully it seems to not be as bad. I had managed to avoid getting it somehow until now, even when she had it before I was vaxxed, but not this time. Just achey and a sore throat for me. Only concern at this point is hoping the baby doesn't catch it.

Tested positive last week after being around a buddy that had been coughing all day. Had slight head congestion and small headache for a few hours. Wife works in healthcare and did at home test. Felt fine next day and ever since. Wife and youngest son fine, oldest boy had headache and sore throat. Negative tests on him. Im vaxxed, boosted and bourboned...my non vaxxed friend whom shared with me has not been off the couch for two weeks.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back