Caribou Gear Tarp

First hand Covid symptoms

Way back in February 2020, wife and I both had symptoms, heavy congestion, fever, no taste or smell, but we got over it in a few days. Both us and our doctors think we had the COVID-19 before it was fully identified in the US. Probably got it during our trips into Denver we do every month. We have not done the antibodies test because both our doctors say it is not accurate and might pick up the common cold which is another coronavirus. Due to cost of test and what the doctors said, we are just going to count our blessings and not worry about the test.

Has anyone had the j & j vaccine?
I received J&J on Friday 4/2 over here. Developed a fever about 12 hours after the shot, and felt fatigued for about another 12 after that. Was in good enough shape by Sunday to do a quick turkey scout (found some) and get in some fishing up in the Catskills.

For what it’s worth, I had a pretty butt kicking case of covid during that initial NYC outbreak last spring. Not sure how that affected my body’s reaction to the jab. The prior infection also informed my choosing of J&J over other options, figuring that I’d likely have some t-cell memory from last year to help bolster the efficacy. Kind of a moot point now that J&J is on hold for a bit though.

Received my second Moderna shot yesterday. Arm is sore and had a low grade fever and some chills when I woke up but that cleared up with some Tylenol.
Feels good to have it all taken care of now.
Also, glad I can control all my devices with my mind now and my wifi speed is absurdly fast. Thanks, Bill Gates!

Got my 1st Moderna shot 24 hours ago. Massive headache coming on just like when I had Covid 6 months ago. Hoping that’s going to be it. Still well worth it. A good friend a year younger than me (41) just got out of the hospital yesterday and will be on O2 for at least 6 months. The doctor compared his lungs to 2 deflated balloons.

Got my 1st Moderna shot 24 hours ago. Massive headache coming on just like when I had Covid 6 months ago. Hoping that’s going to be it. Still well worth it. A good friend a year younger than me (41) just got out of the hospital yesterday and will be on O2 for at least 6 months. The doctor compared his lungs to 2 deflated balloons.
Friend of mine is 49, had in January and still on 24hr O2

Way back in February 2020, wife and I both had symptoms, heavy congestion, fever, no taste or smell, but we got over it in a few days. Both us and our doctors think we had the COVID-19 before it was fully identified in the US. Probably got it during our trips into Denver we do every month. We have not done the antibodies test because both our doctors say it is not accurate and might pick up the common cold which is another coronavirus. Due to cost of test and what the doctors said, we are just going to count our blessings and not worry about the test.

Lots of folks that want to know if they have the antibodies go give blood. They test for them and giving blood is free.

Got my second dose of pfizer on Thursday (two days ago). Yesterday didn't start out too poorly, but then I was able to feel and measure a fever start. Around 10am I developed a headache that got progressively worse as the day went on. Fever capped out at about 101, then started coming down around 11pm. Was nauseous most of the day but the headache was definitely the worst part. Today I'm mostly back to normal. Still fatigued but the fever and other symptoms have dissipated. Guess this is all a good sign that my immune system is functional.

Well I’ve lost all taste and smell. Very mild sinus symptoms the last 2 days. Bad headache yesterday that I figured was from sinus pressure. Felt fine today but noticed food was bland at dinner. My blood orange beer taste more like water. Sprayed my wife’s perfume and can’t smell it at all. Very strange cause one side of my nose is completely open. 99.1 fever first time I checked but 98.3 now?? Getting rapid test in the morning. Thoughts from those that have had it or been around people that have. Thanks a bunch.
Gasp! You will be fine my friend👀🤧🤒👨‍⚕️🛌

I've had both of my shots for 6 weeks or so, so far just the usual side effects. The ability to levitate, for tell the future, lazer eye and considering becoming a Democrat. I highly recommend that you all get you covid shots!

Be careful with the v-safe text links. I'm all for assisting CDC though do not delete the first v-safe text you receive. That way all legit v-safe cdc inquiries stay w/ that #.

I was almost scammed and I'm very protective of my info.
Same wording w/in the text though thankfully I still had the original series of texts. Different # completely.

Got my second Moderna last Tuesday. Arm was a bit more sore than the first time - I’d compare it to a tetanus shot, but no other side effects that day. Following day felt a bit like a hangover, and I’m sure it had nothing to do with the whiskey. 😆 Took a little cat nap midday and felt fine after that. I get a much stronger cell phone signal now too!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back