First hand Covid symptoms

Just got my 1st shot,by saints in a snowstorm.
Local clinic(only) packed with trucks & cars. And the nurses were running around with the paperwork,boxes of shots,tending to everyone,in a blowing snowstorm.
Saints.

Local clinic(only) packed with trucks & cars. And the nurses were running around with the paperwork,boxes of shots,tending to everyone,in a blowing snowstorm.
Saints.
Got my Pfizer shot yesterday. Feels good to see the dominos falling. I am younger but in the IT field so got bumped up the list.

I thought Trump's original plan for the vaccine roll out was to include the use of the military. I agree... assign it to them and get ready to roll up your sleeve - no political entity involved !
I had my first shot a few weeks ago and the clinic was being run mostly by soldiers (not sure if they were Nat. Guard, Reserves, Active, etc). Pretty efficiently run and I get my 2nd on Friday. Hopefully I won't get slammed too hard by dose 2, but I'm happy to feel crappy for a day or two to feel like I'm safer and like we're heading towards herd immunity!

Saints.
that is cool, wish you had a picture of that action.

Arm a little sore @ site.

Did get a sneezing fit yesterday,but that was from blowing coffee out my nose listening to Lewis Black. Also caused me to pop a rib.Guy is too funny & spot on.

No other side effects,besides more LB on YT......LOL

Its nice to see that this thread has gone from stories of illness to mostly stories of vaccinations.
It makes me feel a little better.
The dominoes are falling towards being back to normal friend. Let's hope the vaccines provide long lasting protection and at worst we have to get a yearly booster.

Last edited:
The dominoes are falling towards being back to normal friend. Let's hope the vaccines provide long lasting protection and at worst we have to get a yearly booster.
From what my wife (who is a hospital pharmacist) says, a yearly booster is very likely. My hope is that there will eventually be a flu/covid-19 combo vaccine which would potentially lead to more folks getting the flu vaccine that maybe would not have gotten it.

Got my first Moderna shot 2 weeks ago.

Some stiffness, but not sore or painful.

4th day developed severe nausea and mild headache. Nausea and headache lasted for 4 days.

8th day developed a slight rash about the neck and my upper lip started swelling, Cleared rash and swelling by immediately taking Benadryl. Still had a fat lip for 3 days.

As 2nd shot side effects are significantly worse, I am not looking forward to the 2nd shot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheyenneKennedy
Back