First Ball

elk_hunter

Nope, the title is correct...not first bull elk...it's spelled right...ball...as in dance. They are 8 and almost 6...time is going by too fast! I put hunting on ice this weekend and took my daughters to their first ball. It is a Father-Daughter ball put on annually so that's all you'll find at this event. We all had fun; confetti, snacks, punch, music, dancing...good times. :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_9447.jpg
    IMG_9447.jpg
    263.9 KB · Views: 380
  • IMG_7504.jpg
    IMG_7504.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 377
  • IMG_0103.jpg
    IMG_0103.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 394
  • IMG_0372.jpg
    IMG_0372.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 380
  • IMG_2636.jpg
    IMG_2636.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 377
Very cool, I am taking my youngest two to a ball in two weeks.

great job doing your fatherly duties. It won't be too long and hopefully they will be out hunting with you!!

Thanks guys, good times indeed.

Longbow...I hope like hell I whack a nice one next week...my youngest is so antsy to wrangle the horns of something :)

Dink...you didn't expect anything less from NV prim/propers? You said you like my pinky up when I drink my beer ;)

looks like a good time was had by all. I took my 7yr old to one last year and we had a great time. good memories for sure.

Now that's being a dad! Good job guy. They few days of hunting you put on hold will be repaid 10 time over.

awwww...

awwwww, ... ain't that cool!!! I have 2 that are about 8 years ahead of yours... doing that stuff now helps so that they still want to spend (some) time with dad when they get older :) ENJOY!!

Way to go Dad!

Took my daughter to The Butterfly Ball last year and had a blast.

Good on you.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back